Havoc is utter **** people dont get it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bcooper

01-02-2012

If you ad carry or any one dont bother even the small 3% life steal is better and helps early game.

Its beyond terrible. Have you actually thought about what those 3 points get you 1.5% damage increase on early game, assuming about 65 damage or so, only adds 1 point of damagng for 800 damage, you'll be adding 12 damage. It's not worth three points in the slightest. Compared to more hp more utility and so on.

Lockethallyon

01-03-2012

In terms of equivalent gold worth, Vampirism is always worth 112.5 gold.

Havoc, while it starts out worth very little (about 40 gold), will increase its worth as you do more damage over the game. In the example you gave where Havoc added 12 additional damage per hit, Havoc's worth in gold is more than a Longsword (>450 gold.) Also consider that if you have lifesteal from some other source, Havoc also grants more lifesteal solely by increasing your damage done (however those numbers are admittedly rather small.)

It's highly unlikely that it will change games, but it has its uses.

Edit: I freely admit that the comparison is not pristine, but considering that Riot already has an equivalent exchange system in place for different stats (i.e. in game gold) I figured that that would be the easiest and simplest reference, both for me in putting this together and for potential readers trying to comprehend my gibberish.

Cenerae

01-03-2012

There's only so many options available when going deep into the offence tree. For AD champs, it's down to whether they want 3% lifesteal or not (unless they're skipping the crit masteries). For mages, there is no option.

Sure, it's not amazing, and you probably won't notice it. But it's still more damage, and could well be worth a lot more than 3% lifesteal on many champs.

FaerellG

01-03-2012

Hey...every little bit counts right? Besides, what else are you going to put the points into?

Chaoticon

01-03-2012

TBH most of the new masteries are beyond trash. Morello said they wanted them to have more meaning and a larger impact, but they don't do either of those things.

DraconRev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Hey...every little bit counts right? Besides, what else are you going to put the points into?
This. On AD I do bypass it. AP though, slim pickings.

DoomyDoom6

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticon View Post
TBH most of the new masteries are beyond trash. Morello said they wanted them to have more meaning and a larger impact, but they don't do either of those things.
So 4% crit has no impact? Ok.

Carados

01-03-2012

People still put points in the 1 AP/point mastery, which is worse then the AD mastery on everyone.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomyDoom6 View Post
So 4% crit has no impact? Ok.
96% of the time it doesn't lol

biomorph

01-04-2012

pft, only pussies and garen players need masteries, so take your pick and be happy with it!!!