[Champion suggestion] Magus Magebane: the mage hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pyromencer

04-30-2011

please keep in mind this guy was created in haste and i have yet to work the balancing and tweeks to the skills to decrease the over powered nature. this also includes the palce holder numbers for the spells cost durations and damage dealt. once i get this much of the character put in ill build the heal/stats base and level up balancing.

Lore: Magus was a brilliant magician in noxus to such an extent that the summoners were overlooking him to join thier ranks. but swain had other idea for him. in secret Swain commisioned Magus to work for him and help research magic that he could use to take down the summoners of the league. this plan never panned out and so Magus instead turned informer to swain giving him inside information about people who would be attending and when thier reflections would be held. untill the fateful day that Jarvin was to have his reflection things went smoothly for magus. that is when swain ordered magus to get him into the reflection room. thus spelling the down fall of magus. the summoners stripped magus of rank and power and cast him into seclusion in the prisons of the league untill such time as a decision as to his fate would be.

reflection: sitting in the dark damp dungeons of the league, magus ponders the reasons that made him end up in such a place. SWAIN.......SWAIN........SWAIN..... the anger building up in him he came to a conclusion. magic is evil. and the lord of that evil SWAIN, will be the first on his hit list if he ever gets out. and if he must be evil to take down evil then so be it. this thought alone kept him from utter madness as he rot away in the dungeon. untill oneday a light shun through the tinny slit in the cell door. blinding him he thought it a light of an angel at first. quickly comming to his feet he rushed to the door, then the voice spoke "do you repent the the evil that which cuased your downfall?" yes he said with a voice so weak from his incarsination. i regret my actions and see where the true problem lies. "then will you partake in the league games to gain your freedom?". at once his mind cleared and the plan formed for his vengence as he only says one word "YES!!!"

Magus magebane - the mage hunter

passive - 10% spell absorb. calculated after damage dealt (ie if it is a killing blow, he will not heal)

q-curse of imputance - target effected will have all magic damage done converted into a shield

shield created casters damage 10/15/20/25/30% of magus's ability power. effect 1/2 for aoe does not effect melee attacks
mana cost- 120/140/160/180/200
CD - 30/27/24/21/17 sec
duration - 3/5/7/9/11 sec

w- mirror wall - places a shield on target that reflexts damage

duration - 3/4/5/6/7 sec
reflection - 10/15/20/30/35% plus 1 % for every 75 AP effects 1/2 if hit by AD skills/autoattacks
CD- 15/14/13/12/11
mana - 150/200/250/300/350

e - call of the meak - creates a spell seal symbol on the ground that deals damage and seals enimies skills/spells

duration - 2/3/4/5/6 seconds
mana cost - 250/300/350/400/450
CD - 16/14/12/10/8 aec

r - Repent - placed on enemy target to punish those who would yeild thier skills carelessly

mana cost 10/20/30% of max mana
duration: 3/6/9 seconds
Effect: causes the enemy to take 10x the enemy's spells CD in magic damage(+1:1 ap bonus in damage(magus's))

pyromencer

05-01-2011

bump any feed back would help, i was also considering having his skills scale with AD and make him more a carry type. and please judge the concept and help fix the numbers >.<

pyromencer

05-02-2011

bump, im about to over hual the cghamp, and get some balancing in there whiole im at it, but want to get a few ideas on the skill set, or how one might improve/limit it. also i want to completly remove the ulti but im on a standstill on that one, any herlp would be welcomed.

pyromencer

05-04-2011

i am over hualling him, but one or two of the skills will be remaining(albiet more balanced)

so bump for ANY INFO

Major Alchohol

05-05-2011

I don't really undurstand what any of his abilitys do, explain it better.

pyromencer

05-05-2011

ok ill add the explinations in the main section as well but ill give a quick jab here (incase you dont remember the original

Q- used to convert would be ****age into a shield instead. so lets say brand does his firebal tech (not the ulti) that hits one target, instead of dealing the damage from his blast, it would place a shield, the nerf im making it would be for first damaging ability or the duration whatever is shorter. (works on aoe with 50% of the effective damage that each target would receive (IE if kat ulti's then each target would receive a shield at 50% of the damage THEY would receive not in total)

W- this is meant to reflect the next spell at the target for a % of the damage.

E- this is an AOE silence that remains on the ground for a duration. think swains stun, but a silence while people remain in it. it also has an increase duration (not much)

R- dont worry im removing it.