Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Guide] Mordekaiser, you pushed me too far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A full tank mord with something as simply as an atma's impaler to give him damage, can hit with Ace for like 400-600 damage depending on items. I would not consider that something you can just ignore, esp if he got a spirit visage also and has reduced cooldown times. Not to mention Children does a ridicilous amount of damage late game esp to a hero with high hp but no armor "like an AP sion or Jax" meaning if you focus him down it gives you a very strong ghost, which typically means a tower is going down automatically.

I was playing gangplank, had like 53% crit and around 230 AD with 20%+ crit damage rune bonus and a bloodthirster. This mord had 3.6k hp with a thornmail. I could not kill him, hands down.

If i tried to fight him he had significant dps.
A tank is someone that can kill an opposing teams carry due to making their damage useless.

Ideally mord should be played as a hybrid tank/dps.