We are getting Bashed again.. >.<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KRYPTØNITE

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McCain View Post
who cares
Quote of the century^^

Dancing Cow

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
That, and the fact that HoN is, at the end of a day, a far more polished and functional experience than LoL. Replay system, observer system, detailed stat tracking and more balanced matchmaking (queue times are about twice the length of LoL's but you still barely wait and the difference shows). The servers are also only down once in a blue moon and balance patches are pretty much weekly and, most of the time, subtle.
Your name is AMonkeyCourier. Fanboy alert.

I've played both, and they're both fun.

I mostly play LoL. All my friends are here, and it's easier to get friends to play because of the "free" factor.

Also, HoN's graphic style is a bit too dark for my taste. I feel like they just took DotA and cut the brightness by 50% :-P

...Dat stat tracking, though.. Riot could learn a thing or two!

Holy Malevolence

04-30-2011

What the hell is "Yogcast"?
Why the hell are they autoattacking?
And why are they in such a **** elo where a Trundle is laning?

AMonkeyCourier

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyorin View Post
Your name is AMonkeyCourier. Fanboy alert.

I've played both, and they're both fun.

I mostly play LoL. All my friends are here, and it's easier to get friends to play because of the "free" factor.

Also, HoN's graphic style is a bit too dark for my taste. I feel like they just took DotA and cut the brightness by 50% :-P

...Dat stat tracking, though.. Riot could learn a thing or two!
I started off playing HoN and started playing LoL alongside when I hit the 1700s. I don't compare the two in terms of gameplay mechanics because they are... *shock horror* different games! I try to be as honest as I can when making functionality comparisons and, as I said, HoN is simply the more polished of the two titles. It does everything that LoL does, minus bot games. It does all of those things better.

Bomb in lasagna

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
If this is justification for this kind of behaviour, then you are an epic failure. If you are objectively highlighting the terribadness of both communities, then, as a member of both communities, you are correct.
I don't give a flying **** about what other people think of the game I play. Asinine behavior on the internet is never justified. But anyone claiming that if the role were reversed the HoN community wouldn't be the one's getting all worked up is just lying to themselves. Claiming that one internet community is more mature than the other is the funniest thing I've ever heard...Internet? Maturity? Lulz.