How depressed do loss streaks get you?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinNeverDies

04-30-2011

I save my replays and sometimes watch them over to see what i could have done better Every lose just makes you stronger

dankNstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthcore View Post
i have been getting that lately

i am about 2-5 wins lower than my losses with 500+wins
and i want to finally get even with my wins and losses, but i feel i am destined never to break even
i down to 1win lower then lose a few in a row
makes me so sad
Im +81 wins over losses and I get loss streaks all the time and get paired with feeders/leavers. Doesn't seem like things are different, it's this matchmaking in my opinion.

BabyNinjaJesus

04-30-2011

i had feeders after feeders after feeders after feeders

ended up playing Wow for an hour or two, completely wrecked some BG's and felt good as new

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNeverDies View Post
I save my replays and sometimes watch them over to see what i could have done better Every lose just makes you stronger
is that just LoLreplay? ive been meaning to do this to actually watch my playing from a more observant point of view rather than a active point of view, can you tell me how much space an average recording would take up? is it anything like uncompressed fraps size?

XaoGarrent

04-30-2011

I don't get depressed, I get mad.

FULL POWER TO THE RAEG FACE!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attachment 164654

Cleaningmaid

04-30-2011

@ekim00

You're right. Even the reds said that the matchmaking is forcing you to have a 50% win/loss ratio, so the more wins you have, the worse will be your teammates. This bs is not what i call competitive gaming imo.

I was never able to achieve my 30 wins streak... at 29 wins, i ended up with 4 ppl who left in my team LOL. i was 1v5 thanks to pro matchmaking

XaoGarrent

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyNinjaJesus View Post
i had feeders after feeders after feeders after feeders

ended up playing Wow for an hour or two, completely wrecked some BG's and felt good as new
This is what I usually do, except with TF2. Find a server playing Badlands, go RAEG PYRO and wreck entire teams on the mid point.

Etteril

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian Unicorn View Post
It's not loss streaks, It's just bad players.

They get me so depressed I do not want to play anymore. I hate when matchmaking makes me carry 4 people under my skillcap against 5 people who are at my skill cap.
You have a bad game: "I had a bad game."

Someone else has a bad game: "They are under my skillcap."

What's wrong with this picture? How can you judge someone's skill level by a few mistakes in a game that just wasn't going for them. Have you never made mistakes? Isn't it frustrating when someone tells you to uninstall when you're just underfarmed/getting focused/experiencing lag?

On topic, I just came off a horrible losing streak with my premade, and I'm not sure how much this helped, but I did change my build. At least it gives me more confidence to know that I'm working with something tried and true even if early or mid game are hard. That said, I still hate losing streaks. They make me wanna quit, but I always come crawling back. ;D

Mister Yi

04-30-2011

im slowly climbin my w/l, about +30 wins over losses now, hoping to stay here considering i was once -15

MyDeadGrandma

04-30-2011

+40 more wins than losses is my magic number. After that its a match history full of defeats. At win 41 now, so I'm due for a streak any time now...

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

Very. All of my friends have been gone the past few days, so I've been forced to solo queue lately... I go from going 15/5/20 Lee Sin or 10/3/23 Shen..... to... 4/12/8 shen.

Solo queue sucks... losing streaks suck.. oh and Eve is annoying.

123456 ... 9