Tanky Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rawrbacon

04-29-2011

I've been building Doran's Ring -> Catalyst -> Boots - > Deathcap -> Rod of Ages -> Lucidity -> Zhonya's Hourglass -> Banshee's Veil. I have 25% CDR with this and it turns him into more of a sustained damage caster rather than just a nuke. I ended up with about 650 AP 2800 HP and about 100 in each resistance with this build. Any thoughts/improvements to this?

Bone Byter

04-29-2011

Hit the cooldown cap. Spam stuns. No one can do anything to you.

xahhfink6

04-29-2011

I tend to grab a philo stone and the other part of shurlya's early, because it gives flat hp to stop ganks, regen for spamming in lane, and early CDR for more Q farm, all while getting bonus gold,

then you combine later for a mini-ghost to go along with your aoe stun

Chaoticon

04-30-2011

Way to late for Boots 2, and fairly late for RoA completion.

Kirakai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

start boots and then three death caps. My friend plays veigar as the initiator to a team fight.
What he does is lays down the aoe stun. then proceeds to use dark matter once everyone is inside and/or stunned. After that he loops around our group and then walks back to the front with a baleful strike and his ulti to finish off the last guy running away. If a team mate has a stun or snare you might also be able to get a second dark matter off.
flash ghost because veigar initiates everything and the party doesn't start till he gets there

Rehis

04-30-2011

A bit late on the RoA completion, you should try to capitalize on that more. Otherwise, I think it's a fine build. You should consider Abyssal's for Magic-heavy teams. Oh, and I'm not a fan of Lucidity, maybe that's just cause I have CDR Glyphs, though.