Questions with Teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaWolfFrogman

04-29-2011

I just bought Teemo and have a few questions before going into the game.

1. How long after setting down a mushroom does it take to activate, ive tried Teemo before and it seems that ill set one down, theyll run right over it, and nothing will happen!

2. Do mushrooms stack? If I put 5 mushrooms on each other would the person take massive amounts of damage or no?

3. Dumb question: Does Toxic Shot stack? Say if I hit someone 5 times in 4 seconds (the time of the poison) would it of put multiple ones on them or no?

4. Does auto attack count as physical damage? (scale with AD)

5. Last one: Is there a cap on how many mushrooms you can have placed at one time?

Thank you for the answers

YaknYeti

04-29-2011

I'm pretty sure that his poison is a condition for the enemy. If they run into multiple shrooms, or get hit with multiple Toxic Shots, the poison resets, but you don't get multiple stacks of it the way a Malady or a Black Cleaver stack effects.

Yes, attack is physical damage.
No, there is no cap on # of shrooms.

Lizto

04-29-2011

Im a pretty experienced Teemo player.

1) It takes around 3 seconds for the shroom to be able to detonate.
2) No, mushrooms dont stack, its like, if you step on one, then few seconds later you stop on the other one, the poison and slow timers will reset, they will not add up.
3) Toxic shot does not stack, it has the same principle as shrooms, every attack, your ticks will reset. Its still decent since at lower levels each of your attacks will increase alot since upon hit it deals a stronger "tick". Toxic shot still helps a ton at harrassing during laning phase.
4) All champion's autoattacks scale with AD, however teemo is not an AD champ, he can be built onhit dps or AP.
5) Shroom cap is pretty much how many you can place in 10minutes as thats how long shrooms last. If you want to shroom up a lot, get CDR

I play onhit tanky teemo, its how I consider him to be most useful.

A good build would be:

First of all, you rush frozen mallet and boots.
Second, you aim for Madreds bloodrazor.

Thats the core.

If you need armour, get Frozen Heart, it gives all you need, a ton of armor, cdr(shroom up!), mp(its never bad) and a good effect to survive carries better.

If you need MR, get Banshees Veil, again it gives all you need, Hp, Mp,MR and a spell shield(bubble).

If you need more damage/attack speed, get Malady.

During long games you will end up with all those 6 items, theyre gonna make you a beast.

Another item instead of malady(a more early game item) would be wits end since it gives you good damage and burns your enemies mp pools, which can save you and score you kills a few times when the enemy engages but suddenly realises theyre low on mp.

BetaWolfFrogman

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Im a pretty experienced Teemo player.

1) It takes around 3 seconds for the shroom to be able to detonate.
2) No, mushrooms dont stack, its like, if you step on one, then few seconds later you stop on the other one, the poison and slow timers will reset, they will not add up.
3) Toxic shot does not stack, it has the same principle as shrooms, every attack, your ticks will reset. Its still decent since at lower levels each of your attacks will increase alot since upon hit it deals a stronger "tick". Toxic shot still helps a ton at harrassing during laning phase.
4) All champion's autoattacks scale with AD, however teemo is not an AD champ, he can be built onhit dps or AP.
5) Shroom cap is pretty much how many you can place in 10minutes as thats how long shrooms last. If you want to shroom up a lot, get CDR

I play onhit tanky teemo, its how I consider him to be most useful.

A good build would be:

First of all, you rush frozen mallet and boots.
Second, you aim for Madreds bloodrazor.

Thats the core.

If you need armour, get Frozen Heart, it gives all you need, a ton of armor, cdr(shroom up!), mp(its never bad) and a good effect to survive carries better.

If you need MR, get Banshees Veil, again it gives all you need, Hp, Mp,MR and a spell shield(bubble).

If you need more damage/attack speed, get Malady.

During long games you will end up with all those 6 items, theyre gonna make you a beast.

Another item instead of malady(a more early game item) would be wits end since it gives you good damage and burns your enemies mp pools, which can save you and score you kills a few times when the enemy engages but suddenly realises theyre low on mp.
Didnt need a build, I already have a perfect build for a AP/ATS teemo, first round I went 9/0/8 (got KSed alot) and they surrendered right at 20, we had already pushed to base lol.