Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shen masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Avenger

04-29-2011

9/21/0 or 0/21/9

I use exaust and ghost, i also considered 8/21/1 for ghost mastery and no magic pen since i only got a dagger to throw what do you think

Ashander

04-29-2011

Magic pen might be a decent idea... Since his Ki Strike and Vorpal Strike count as magic. But my opinion.

Cerubois

04-29-2011

I use an offbeat masteries for Shen. 14/15/1.

Offense up to ignite, then attack speed as well (it goes well with his Q early game).

Defense for armor/MR/dodge/ and 3 into max health.

Utility for Teleport upgrade.

But I dunno if I'd recommend that for others. This just matches my playstyle with him.

Seelyon

04-30-2011

I follow the mastery setup set out in this Shen Guide (http://www.squidoo.com/shen-guide-league-of-legends), 9 in offense definitely gives you some punch early with Ki and Vorpal. Placing 9 in utility is also resonable for improved Ghost/experience gain. Its really just weighing up what you want more.