lee sin and the downvotes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sifft

04-29-2011

I think Lee Sin is alright as is.
Sure, his Q might be a little difficult to land sometimes, but it makes up for it in the burst damage with the kick added into the equation when you land it.

Though, it is somewhat irritating sometimes. You have to hit dead on with Resonating Strike. It's a straight line. Doesn't really have any width to the skill.
Having it avoid minions in the lane would be way too overpowered. That would call for almost complete lane dominance against majority of the caster champs.

Long story short, the difficulty to land the ability is made up for with the burst damage that it delivers when it connects.

My opinion at least.

Shaman323

04-30-2011

Ok the "Buff lee sin" problem is getting quite funny actually.. Q ignoring mobs o.O ? Ok I agree, that its really annoying when theres a 5v5 fight + enemy minions - its basicly impossible to land q.. BUT thats exactly, why people say, that you need SKILL to play this champ ! If its impossible, use R to kick someone out and then use it, if that doesnt work - do some dmg and dash out to your ally mage or minion. I have seen alot of people, saying that they have tried allmost every possible build, but they simply dont think logicly ! They are crying "Lee sins ratios are high, but i just die before I kill some one" - make conclusions, most probably you dont have enough ad, and you are trying to hard to stack survivability....

Changes he might use :
I have to agree, that while defending, q is more or less useless, because 99% of the time minions are in the way, if you hit q - it alone wont deal enough damage to change the outcome of the defence AND most probably if you dash in - you will die. What should be done ? Its quite simple - make his dash kinda like Kats Shunpo. If he would apear in the back of the target, he could use his ult to knock someone in and maby even survive with W. Concidering how hard it would be to hit it with all the minions and enemy champs, while defending, I think it would be quite a good and a balanced change, which shouldnt change team fights too much. W is good as it is, I personally would enjoy it benefiting from 0.1 - 0.2 ad better than 0.8 ap, but life steal sort of fixes the problem . E - maby a slight increase in range OR damage - not both, because using up 100 energy just to deal so little damage, and not necesarily slow more than 1-2 enemy champs is a bit pricy. R - defenetly good as it is.

Finally, before you start shouting out loud "Play lee sin you nab, and you'll see how hard he is!" - I have. Simply to show you that he isnt a bad champ and that I'm not just making this up - heres a screenshot of my last 6 games: *******http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/199/leesin.jpg********

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CerBeRuZ

04-30-2011

Also 5-1 in ranked. 67-30-53.

I think ya'll gotto invest more time learning how to actually use him than wasting time asking for a buff that will never come. All you're doing is trying to justify your failure as consensual when it's really your lack of skill that makes Lee Sin so hard to play. Go figure.

Shaman323

04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerBeRuZ View Post
Also 5-1 in ranked. 67-30-53.

I think ya'll gotto invest more time learning how to actually use him than wasting time asking for a buff that will never come. All you're doing is trying to justify your failure as consensual when it's really your lack of skill that makes Lee Sin so hard to play. Go figure.
Totally agree with you bro

Xaxxus

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefomiv View Post
I don't want it to point and click.

All they have to do to fix Lee Sin is make Q not hit minions in lane. Make it only hit champions and jungle monsters.
this

CerBeRuZ

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaxxus View Post
this
No. Q is one of the better ways Lee Sin farms.

Step 1: Hit Creep A with Q,
Step 2: Auto-attack Creep B 2x
Step 3: Hit Q 2nd time to kill Creep A
Step 4: Auto-attack Creep B 2x to kill

=insta-2 ck while retaining 100% Energy. Rinse and repeat.

Learn it.

MF DOOM BOT

05-12-2011

Lee sin imo is fine. Perfectly balanced. Check the Ad ratios on him. They are quite dumb. Build a triforce, starting with sheen and watch the damage. Early game just harass with Q-Q-Then w back to creeps.

AkumaCode

05-12-2011

Lee Sin is fine. I like the fact that he takes a lot of skill to do well with. It makes winning with him that much more satisfying.

Tidy Cat

05-12-2011

Stop maxing out Q first then if you're too slow to use it effectively. I've had no problems using Lee Sin's Q, it's his best farming tool and I never have trouble landing it on champions when I need to. Tempest and his shield are much more useful when laning against people. If they're standing in a group of minions it doesn't matter if I use my Q on a nearby minion because all my damage is done by my E.

If they changed it to a champ-select move I'd go out into the street and throw myself into traffic, that's how bad an idea the OP is.

DaSneakyGit

05-12-2011

I have yet to see any Lee Sin do well. I have tried several builds on him and, while I'm not super pro I do consider myself an above average player with a firm grasp on game mechanics since I have years of experience in dota games/played LoL for over a year, and have yet to really have any success with Lee.

Trinity build leaves you too squish, the high hp into an atma's build takes too much farm and leaves you like a wet noodle until you're done, and jungle Lee starts out a little too rough for my liking.

His Q is so god **** easy to see it coming, you have to manuever around creeps to get a hit, anyone with a brain is able to tell it's coming. He doesn't have that high of HP to just eat harass all the time either, shield or not.

The only thing I haven't tried is a solo lane which I could see perhaps working, but good luck getting anyone to give Lee a solo lane. I'll try him out a few more times but right now I think he has a sort of Panth-syndrome goin on. If you get lucky enough to have a good lane combo/vs some really bad people in lane and get fed-ish you can do well. Most the time however you just get outlaned, underfarmed and fall quickly out of the picture as he is highly gear dependent.

I want to like him, I really do, but right now I have no reason to play Lee when I can just rape the hell out of my lanes as Brand instead.