Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WHAT 3150 champ should i get.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordKoolioz

04-29-2011

I like AP and magic damage. Please tell me some, and if there are some better 1350 champs, let me now, but no 6300 champs, because I don't have enough

Narvuntien

04-29-2011

Leblanc... Lux or Kassdin.

I am a huge fan of Leblanc my first and best champ.. but people think she is a little weak. Will kill any champion at level 6 if you can hit them with your combo. If you like stringing combo's of abilities and love escapes leblanc is for you.

I am also in love with Lux. She is always so positive... she has an extremely long range. double snare... AoE farming ability and...... LASER!!. She has a strong early game but gets weak mid game and you will find yourself supporting with shield and snare untill you get 40% CDR and fire your laser every 24 seconds late game. The trick is realising when mid game is. she hard counters melee but is squishy has fairly long cooldowns and is mana dependant.

Kass can kiss my arse... i don't like him... but he is an anti caster with a on demand blink, silence and a AoE slow that needs a warm up.

King Ron Jeremy

04-29-2011

Leblanc for highest burst damage in the game.

PedestrianA

04-29-2011

Veigar could be a choice, its Q skills could increase AP permanently, and its W skill is destructive will a high basic damage and also a(+0.66) AP, though it might be hard to hit the target as the delay is long.

Ardor Calamity

04-29-2011

Whenever I see these threads, I think:

"WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE?"

Pupp3t Ma5t3r

04-29-2011

try jax he i really op and a great carry and on a 1 vs 1 you always win if u can play him right