Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just glitched in ranked champ select-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

04-29-2011

So I enter Que, and when i get in a game this glitch happened, if i que dodge will i get a leave?
http://i53.tinypic.com/rlceb4.png

iOption

04-29-2011

I've had a glitch where literally after selection... its says saving masteries and i don't get to see any other champion selection... when i get back from the match i have to shut down LoL client and reopen.. literally the client just locks up.. unable to change summoners spells..

I learned though.. pick the champ.. / summoner spells.. work the masteries last...

Dragon Charlz

04-29-2011

No, you get a leave, loss, and an ELO hit. This will happen because the client glitching on you is actually somehow your fault and not theirs for their poorly done programming that they clearly refuse to fix. So either play crippled, which Riot also believes is totally fine, or dodge and eat 3 penalties for their client issues. Up to you.