Masteries Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Business

08-26-2009

I personally feel that demolish and improved rally are a bit misplaced / weird buffs. I think demolisher should be in the defensive tree, improved rally should be changed and put in utility, lowering its cooldown and making it increase experience gained by 20% or something. Put improved flash and boost into the offense tree, and have improved flash simply grant a bonus dodge % after being used. Improved boost remain the same.

Any votes for the seconding of this?

Admonished

08-26-2009

I personally find the defensive tree rather usless. I don't appreciate the investment you have to make to get the buff for clease (formerly boost). It makes sense to me that the flash buff is in utility since all it does is lower the cooldown. Also I think that an exp buff on rally (and a shorter cooldown?) would be a bit op.

Feral

08-26-2009

I'm sorry, but the experience gain is wayy too much, however, lowering the cooldown would be nice, perhaps giving it more time and a little more hp, or even making it invulnerable for the first 10 seconds so that it can't be trashed the moment you lay it down. After all, the best place for this would be during team fights, not static farming.

Business

08-27-2009

Right.. so. If the best use is for team fights, then why would an experience gain be too much? Limit the experience only to minions and not hero deaths or tower destruction. It's minor, but it would put someone a few baby steps ahead, right, and that's what utility is all about, imo.