Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia Skill order?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Avenger

04-29-2011

How do you build Cass skill wise? I'm not sure anymore since Q is a low mana spell, i can use it if lower level to pump up the passive well I just don't know anymore how to build her skill wise..

Thank you,
Wiz

Medusa

04-29-2011

Ult > Twin Fang > Miasma > NB in that preference.

NB is a .9 AP ratio so can be kept quite low, also NB's MS buff only goes up by 2.5% each lvl. Miasma's debuff goes up by 5% and its AP ratio is the worst out of all the skills. A person will almost always be in Miasma for at least 1 sec + 2 sec it lasts when they are out.

Winter Dark

04-29-2011

Can't say that I agree with that skilling order, but can see why some would use it.

R>Q>E>W with a minimum point in each by lvl 6 is the order I use.

Q is her primary harass and laning skill. It is what keeps melee's away from minions and keeps Cassi away from enemy champs. I actually usually start with a point in W for ease of harass with the nice big slowing pool when in solo or mid, but have Q at level 3 by 5.

So W,Q,Q,E,Q,R,Q,E,Q,E,R,E,E,W,W,R,W,W

and even though for better mana efficiency you would lead Q then W, I usually lead W then Q as the slow from W makes landing Q easier.... then we have the E spam until Q refreshes... and then some more E spam.

Just what I do and have seen those few good harrassing Cassi's do.

bARRtender

04-29-2011

QEQWQR

Then
a) R>Q>E>W if I'm going to be in charge of most of the nuking damage, or
b) R>Q>W>E if my job is going to be kiting

Q first because it's your main harass. Sure the other team can get that creep kill, if they want to tank 200 damage. That's a pretty big deterrent and will keep your lane opponents low on gold, which is great.

E obviously is for blasting. Get it if you're the blaster, items to get with it: sorc boots, haunting guise, rabadon's, etc

W is for kiting. Get it if you're going to be chasing or want to influence the other team's positioning. Items to get with it: boots 1, Rylai's, then swiftness boots. Then people see the purple circle and spread out, leaving them open to attack.

Personally I prefer W. I don't mind not getting the last hits as long as my team keeps getting those aces.

Mitch Bade

04-29-2011

R > E > Q > W

I pick Noxious Blast at level 1, Miasma at level 2, and Twin Fang at 3. Then at 4 I put another point in Noxious Blast, then I take Twin Fang to level 5. Getting Level 5 Twin Fang as early as possible makes you a BEAST.