Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

twisted fate, news from the test realm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

03-05-2010

So yeah, first off I really just want to gloat. AHAHAHAHAHA! CARD MASTER IS ONCE AGAIN A DPS CHAMPION!

Actually, its true. His new E is incredibly useful for DPS players. With the help of his E (gave me I believe 30% speed at level 5), I was able to spam the ****e out of cards. WHile stacking Berzerk, Malady, and sword of the divine I had a 2.00 attack speed... a phantom dancer was on the way.

His R is a bit hard to understand. Basically I have to tap R, wait half a second, tap R again, then click where I want to go... it gets confusing, but its a nice skill.

As for his passive? Sigh... I feel like I'm ashe or something.

Lastly: PaC. The rhythm is a solid .8/.8/.8 second all around. You more or less get to PaC but it requires a lot more effort and thought process. You basically want to be mashing W then getting blue os you do damage and restore your mana then do it again.

Special note: Sword of the divine+your E skill will allow for some serious damage without ever buying a damage item.

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-05-2010

Well Mekmaster

On the bright side, no one will frown upon AD/DPS cm anymore like they used to. I am very happy to learn that the sequence has been standardised to a predictable rhythm.

rageblade and sword of the divine will be core on him along with sheen ofcourse..

Blaz3king

03-05-2010

can you tell me what are his new powers if there are, i havent played in a while, have they changed tf's abilitys and can you tell me what they are his stats or where i can find them.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

03-05-2010

I like this change.

AP/DPS should be interesting, especially with that new E passive. Lichbane/Rageblade. Nashor's sounds like it'll fit well.

Wonder how squishy he'll be though. DPS requires TF to be in the zone if he wants to deal damage. I imagine if one has a team of stuns and the like, there will be hell.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

03-05-2010

Quote:
GkCHN:
I like this change.

AP/DPS should be interesting, especially with that new E passive. Lichbane/Rageblade. Nashor's sounds like it'll fit well.

Wonder how squishy he'll be though. DPS requires TF to be in the zone if he wants to deal damage. I imagine if one has a team of stuns and the like, there will be hell.

Use tristana's health item. A frozen mallet (or if we're being rash, a warmogs) will keep him from not being squishy.