T0ggle vs condon Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

littleevil

03-06-2010

condom is a good player and knows his **** i played with him couple tiems when i solo q
he wsnt bad at all with his fidlestix and something else wasnt amazing either - just a decent 300 wins player

CryHavoc

03-06-2010

Will people stop mentioning t0ggle in their subject? Please?

Eviant

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blux View Post
This makes me lol.

Me TK and T0ggle are all different people. So I guess everyone on the forum got trolled for thinking we're the same person
This one can't be T0ggle. He speaks with respect (And with proper literacy to boot)

That leads me to why people are upset with T0ggle. He doesn't take criticism, whether it's constructive or not, he beaks off to whoever tries, regardless of whether they are respectful, and he believes that he is such a good player, leading new players to try his build, succeed in a few games, compliment him on them, then fail because they are starting to play against people who can actually adapt. It's his attitude that makes him so different from Condon. And you will see the difference when you see how both T0ggle and Condon react to this thread. (Condon with Modesty, T0ggle with flaming)

GENERAL NUTBAKED

03-06-2010

this man needs some cocaine.

Nitrosol

03-06-2010

T0ggles guides were okay. Some of them atleast.
I've only ever gotten a single compliment on my guide in-game, that doesn't mean I'm going to start telling everyone that everyone loves me.
It's all an attitude thing, that and T0ggle did make one or two unnecessary/counter-productive guides.

This topic doesn't really need reopening.

Klazzix

03-07-2010

condon is funny but t0ggle makes me laugh, everytime.

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

03-07-2010

t0ggle makes me laugh as well, but usually its not when he is trying to be funny.

condon is a pretty creative guy though, he's not too serious when writing his guides but they contain good advice.

newsca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiphler View Post
t0ggle makes me laugh as well, but usually its not when he is trying to be funny.

condon is a pretty creative guy though, he's not too serious when writing his guides but they contain good advice.
Yah, T0ggle also sometimes makes me laugh too, but the point is that im not saying T0ggle's guides are Bad.

Bigricky

03-07-2010

I feel like I just watched Clueless or Mean Girls...

Nabonidus

03-07-2010

I never had much of a problem with T0ggle's guides, in my opinion. That being said, I prefer Condon's just by virtue of the fact that you can take a character you haven't even tried yet, pick up a Condon guide for it, and do moderately to INSANELY well. Not to mention, his guides are rediculously fun to read.

I've heard that T0ggle performs well with some of his builds, but a lot of them simply aren't too noob friendly. Usually they require someone who already has practice with the character and knows how to max their skills potential. And if a player is typically that good, they tend to already have a solid build.

Overall I give it to Condon, because both newbies and experienced players can make use of them, and Condon seems to be physically incapable of not writing a guide that makes me laugh.