T0ggle vs condon Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

newsca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2010

"It is not about the champion, it is how you use it." -Unknown

Idk who "Unknown" is. If someone didnt say it yet its MINE!!!

You MAY NOT know me from my FAIL Pantheon guide. It's title is Pantheon-Greek Master if you ever wanna see that fail guide. Yes, i always put that quote on the front of my threads. Another Note: this is like my 2nd/3rd/4th post/thread so do not flame me! (Why is this so formal?) Wait WHAT? This is so formal? Ohh I get it. Lawl kk. Wait I dont get it. NEVER MIND@@

So two people, one Infamous, second famous. Now, WHAT?

Well im not going to like RATE both of them. Its just a discussion/thread for like "comparing" them.

Please post some feedback.

Ok , so T0ggle is being like.. yah, and condon is like being like.. yah. (WHAT IS YAH!!!!) ohh u know already.

Im not saying T0ggle has bad guides, its just that T0ggle never accepts the replies he gets. He just says "NO"

On the other hand, condon accepts things and yah.
Condon's guides are always fun to read and funny, such as Dr. Winbeard or as i call it Dr.
WineBeard!! Lawl He makes songs.. LAWL. Like the spongebob song for it. (I have one myself!!!!) from Linkin Park - New Divide
Disclaimer: I DONT Own New divide or anything of it I dont use the "Pre-Chorus"

"So give me rum
To prove me drunk
To wash this battlefield clean
Let the gold cross the distance in your eyes
Give me grog
To soak this blade
And poison someone
Let it be enough to shoot a pistol bullet and
Kill an enemy champion"

For Gangplank. <3

Champions can be played in any way. Look at my quote above. I think that quote is "mostly" true. Someone can have like 123128390810932 wins but have like 213810293831920813920813203812098 losses. (No, not really.) But time for some pie!!! (or 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288)

So share your comments on T0ggle or condon.

BioVirus

03-05-2010

I don't play any ones pre-made guides because every ones play style is different.

I dont use Toggles nor do i think its right to bash him.

If his strats work for him, then how is it wrong? Not saying its right but rather you all use cookie cutter builds and fail and creating your own playing style so you use others. Why take some ones advice on changing your build if its already effective for you?

Now Condon does have some pretty funny builds, but as i stated before. IT does not matter what the guide looks like or what they use and how. If it works for them then it works for them.

not every one is going to have the same movement speed/response time to play the same guide the same way. Some people will have other priority over others.

so to bash some ones guide is stupid and you can't compare the two peoples guides because they have two different ways of thinking and playing.

now if there is a kat with mana regen items then its ok to bash lol

Omaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2010

Someone get this boy some ritalin!

The Fat Battler

03-05-2010

I heavily dislike T0ggle.

At first I thought his guides were okay and whatever, but the way he would react to actual, constructive criticism made me really wonder.

If he did not have the protection of the internet, he would not be able to get away with his behavior.

Then he went and made several alternate accounts focused on using censor bpyasses and being ******baggy and declaring "war" on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, and passed them off as his friends.

That's what made me think he's a completely pathetic human being.

Condon seems like pretty cool guy, eh writes guides and doesn't afraid of anything.

newsca

Recruiter

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioVirus View Post
I don't play any ones pre-made guides because every ones play style is different.

I dont use Toggles nor do i think its right to bash him.

If his strats work for him, then how is it wrong? Not saying its right but rather you all use cookie cutter builds and fail and creating your own playing style so you use others. Why take some ones advice on changing your build if its already effective for you?

Now Condon does have some pretty funny builds, but as i stated before. IT does not matter what the guide looks like or what they use and how. If it works for them then it works for them.

not every one is going to have the same movement speed/response time to play the same guide the same way. Some people will have other priority over others.

so to bash some ones guide is stupid and you can't compare the two peoples guides because they have two different ways of thinking and playing.

now if there is a kat with mana regen items then its ok to bash lol
I agree with it, but i did not exactly say T0ggle's guides were bad. I said that he does not accept alternative builds and things. (Thanks for the quick response, well quick enough!!!!) , and also sometimes people (like me) look at guides while they play. Now, I think its better to memorize the guide!

EDIT: Lol, thats my fault for the title saying "vs", and also give feedback to my Quote and my Song!!! Lol

newsca

Recruiter

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmay View Post
Someone get this boy some ritalin!
..lol

Blux

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebattler View Post
I heavily dislike T0ggle.
Then he went and made several alternate accounts focused on using censor bpyasses and being ******baggy and declaring "war" on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, and passed them off as his friends.
This makes me lol.

Me TK and T0ggle are all different people. So I guess everyone on the forum got trolled for thinking we're the same person

Panzerfauste

03-06-2010

theres a difference between getting trolled and having your mouth so close to his pen1s at all times that we cant tell the difference and just assume its the same person.

W™ndz

03-06-2010

i bet if you got IP banned T0ggle would disappear amirite?

BioVirus

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandz View Post
i bet if you got IP banned T0ggle would disappear amirite?

no, its very easy to change IP. For people using Cable just simply restart the modem..