Hextech Gunblade viable on an AD TF?

Gunblade over Thirster 18 45.00%
Thirster Over Gunblade 22 55.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Twisted Fate Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheius

04-29-2011

AP TF makes enemies **** bricks when they get hit.

400 AP average for me, on AP TF. Lich + Gold Card + Wild Card = Good Night any squishy. Not to mention Zhonya's during Gate for escapes or even just to get another Gold + Wild ready to smack them again.

Did I mention wrecking towers for 400 damage per Blue Card + Lich?

And uber pushing too. Can't forget Wild Cards one-shotting Caster minions and using a Red to clear off melees.

Laning? Wild Card spam while firing blues for mana regen.

See, there is a MAJOR problem with AD TF.

Sustained DPS + Squishy as hell champ + Low range = Any mage or tanky DPS will slaughter you.

AP TF gives him immense kiting abilities and crazy BDs. Because he can now stand all the way in back and rely on massively damaging pokes, he's a lot safer and can survive far better than AD.

ArgothBlackblade

04-30-2011

It all depends how you want to work

My build is this for the damage both AD and AP

Kages
Sorce or Zerkers or speed
Gunblade (or sometimes depending on a game Voidstaff)
Gunblade (or bloodthirster or Lich bane)
Gunblade (or bloodthirster)
IE

Basically as a tf you need to pop out make the **** bricks sideways and get out so i generally get the 2 Gunblades and Lichbane

The real advantage of Gunblades is with the use of your q and your auto attack, you heal a lot and this allows you to forsake a survivability item.

PyrozBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

so for an ap tf with a lichbane, what runes masteries and even item skill order do you guys suggest?

A Retarded Clown

04-30-2011

I'd go magic pen quints/marks or magic pen marks and MS quints.

Sheen>sorc boots>rabadons>finish lich. This will make you into a VERY hard hitting caster with a low cd combo so u can basically rape ppl in 2 combos and 1 if ur fed fast enough. One shotting is great...but do NOT stand and autoattack u will get ur ass raped.

After that nashors, zhonya's, BV, abyssal, rylais, another deathcap etc. are all decent options.

ArgothBlackblade

04-30-2011

I have crit, ap, magic pen, and AS.

With that get
W
E
Q
Q
Q
R
E
Q
W
Q
R
E
W
E
W
R
W
E

as an fyi for your refence if you want to rely on ur auto a little more
IE
Zerkers
Gunblade
Gunblade
Sword of the divine with no stacks on e for max damage
Nashoors

This gives good ad, ap, spell vamp, life steal, as

Tactically you get 3 on E and port in gold card, attack, exhaust ignite, q and repeat

So, either this or replace ie for lichbane if your going more ap and a gunblade with a void staff