Best way to play Pantheon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vladimir Black

03-05-2010

Ok we all know about the glass cannon route but I've experimented some with "tank pantheon" and was wondering what you guys think about it.

Warmogs
Boots (depends of game)
Frozen Mallet
Atma's Impaler

You can still deal damage with this surprisingly and you are a beastly tank with 4k health and you block.

I dunno I think a malady would be my next item for attack speed and life to steal make you live even longer I put a heavy emphasis on Q and W because E is really useless without much weapon damage until late game.

I use to play Pantheon with
Boots
Bf Sword
Bf Sword
Upgrade boots
Bloodthirster
Black Cleaver
Frozen Mallet
Malady
But I really didn't think it was the best way to go.. Maybe a hybrid Pantheon? IDK just looking for thoughts.

Rachsal

03-05-2010

hm, i play Pantheon as a Damage carry. The funny thing is, my poppy build is pretty similiar to my Pantehon build.

On Panth i go:
Longsword
boots (greaves later)
Bf Sword
Bf Sword
Infinity edge
Bloodthirster
Last whisper

That is the core build. I upgrade the boots when i am at the well or i buy the sword first. it depends. also, infinity or bloodthirster first depends on the situtaion.
After these items, well i dunno. Frozen Mallet is an option. but it depends on what u need. more damage or armor versus dps carries.
But i think i would go for Starks instead of malady because its a bit stronger and the aura helps the team.

i dont like playin dps champs as tanks (i dont play poppy as a tank either) but i would build it a bit differently.

ruby
phage
boots (ninya tabi or mercs)
frozen mallet
atmas
warmogs

ok, i'm not good with tank builds^^ but i think u should go for atmas as second item, because if u only have the health without a bit damage, the enemy team will just ignore u.

Vladimir Black

03-05-2010

Thing is they don't ignore me because I use spear whenever its up and I initiate with my jump so they have no choice but to fight me in which case a competent team can come and clean up you still get kills I'm thinking of maybe changing the order to
Warmogs
Boots
Atma's
Frozen
For a little bit more damage than more health and damage with the mallet also a leviathan when it gets changed

Bunds

12-14-2010

I play panth as DPS/AD, boots > greaves | last whisper | phantom dancer | madred's | feavor | phantom dancer > gg

WithoutSkill

12-15-2010

2x dorans blades
merc threads
brutalizer (youmuus)
phage (mallet) / hexdrinker
atmas / bloodthirst / last whisper

Niteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

hmm isn't dps pantheon the best way 2 go? any know what items i should buy for pantheon?
i'm new to lol so i need a pro's help :S

Nick2693

01-24-2013

I have played him as a tank it doesn't seem to work out very well if u are solo