[Champion Concept] I-Gnome, the Garden Gnome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Less Random

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I-Gnome

Champion information
I-Gnome is a gnome, he has tanned skin, a green hat, a yellow shirt, green jeans and yellow sneakers. I-Gnome attacks with a hedge trimmer using it like a sword to cut up his prey.

Lore
Being seen as Heimerdinger’s first fail he was left on the lawn to just sit there rot away and die. But the day came, there was a huge thunderstorm being constantly struck by lightning I-Gnome came to life. Although Heimerdinger was in Piltover, I-Gnome picked up the hedge trimmer and set off the the famous Yordle Academy of Science and Progress. Hoping that he would find Heimerdinger at the Yordle Academy, but to soon find out that Heimerdinger was not there and that he enrolled at the League of Legends, I-Gnome had to find some way to get to his master.

I-Gnome remembered the old days when he was first created, how happy his master was to see him walk around but then he failed. He was just thrown on the lawn to just sit there or as I-Gnome thought rot away and die. I-Gnome was enraged, being a bit of a genius he kitted himself with various gadgets. I-Gnome later enrolled to have the chance one day to take down Heimerdinger.
“the grass is truely greener on the other side”

Voice
I do not know about I-Gnome’s voice would sound like.
(shift + 1) ?
(shift + 2) “the grass may not be greener on the other side”
(shift + 3) “he does the chicken dance”
(shift + 4) “hahahaa huh huh ha”

Stats

Damage – 50 (+6 / per level)
Health – 400 (+100 / per level)
Mana – 250 (+70 / per level)
Move speed - 325
Armor – 10 (+5 / per level)
Spell block – 30 (+0 / per level)
Health regen – 1.50 (+0.25 / per level)
Mana regen - 1.28 (+0.15 / per level)

Abilities (the ratio for all true damage attacks is one third of his damage)

Passive – don’t step on my lawn
Where I-Gnome goes he lays down grass behind him and remains there for 2 minutes then fades away. Enemies can see the grass but cannot do anything about it (there is no maximum cap for grass, upon death all grass dies quickly)
NEW - the more people that step on the lawn the faster it dies (Major Alchohol's idea)

Q - Fertilizer
Active - Out of I-Gnomes hat sprays fertilizer, in an area and creates shrub but only lasts for a minute
Passive- I-Gnome gains extra damage and armor each rank.
Damage – 5/10/15/20/25%.
Armor – 5/10/15/20/20%.
Cost- 80/80/80/80/80
Range-500

W - What are these?
I-Gnome had rockets strapped on him. I-Gnome flies to anywhere on the map where there is grass, and if a enemy has been chosen as the target I-Gnome will follow until the target is hit, once the target is hit it deals damage (even if they have moved off the grass).
Damage – 30/60/90/120/150 true damage
Cost – 50/60/70/80/90/100
Range- unlimited

E - I need to mow my yard
I-Gnome has let his yard grow too much but before he can cut it down he stuns and drains life from the enemy, dealing damage and healing himself at the same time. It lasts for 3 seconds and I-Gnome and the enemy cannot move nor have damage dealt to them other than I-Gnome draining life from the target enemy. Once this ability is over I-Gnome slashes down the grass with his hedge trimmer.
Damage – drains 30/50/70/90/110 true damage per second
Cost – 70/80/90/100/110

R - My neighbours or Defend my yard
I-Gnome calls upon his 3 neighbours, each has a special effects (there attack speed is 1 per second). Each of I-Gnome’s neighbours has 400 move speed, 1000 health and 50 armor.
Burnt – burnt was not always burnt he was thrown in the fire by accident. Each of his attacks is like ignite burning away after a while. Deals 50/100/150 true damage over 5 seconds. Burnt looks like I-Gnome, but just charcoal looking and always on fire
Frosty – left in the snow, frosty has gained a permanent cold and each of his attacks slows the target. Deals 30/60/90 true damage per attack and slow by 20/40/60% for three seconds. Again he just looks like I-Gnome but covered in snow and has a bit of frostbite
Green Thumb – he had his yard overgrown with weeds now he runs around helping his teammates by healing them (including I-Gnome cannot heal I-Gnome’s allies though). Deals 20/40/30 true damage per second, heals 30/60/90 per second, focuses on burnt and frosty more than I-Gnome (green thumb can heal himself). He looks like I-Gnome but with vines wrapped around him.
If burnt, frosty or green thumb dies before the time limit is over they will burst dealing 500 true damage to who killed them, and 250 to whoever assisted.
Cost – 150/300/350 mana
Lasts 20/40/60 seconds
I-Gnome’s neighbours cannot exceed 1000 range around I-Gnome. Whoever I-Gnome attacks his neighbours attack too.

Hope You like it look at my other one

Less Random

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I don't care if you use my idea as long as i get something a little accredited, like original idea made by ______ (me)

Major Alchohol

04-25-2011

laying down grass could possibly be a toggle ability and/or the more people walk on grass the faster it dies (which makes sense, especially if its in the enemy spawn. Maybe he gets healed while on grass also?

Ability names are full sentences, wierd.

I don't understand what Q does.

Overall weird and confusing.

Less Random

04-27-2011

the Q creates a short term hiding spot for your team or enemies to hide or even maybe to trick the other to fall into a trap. I understand that it would be better and i will fix that if more people stand on the grass it dies faster. Thank you for your response.