Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wich one to buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamamotoTakeshi1

03-05-2010

I am new to game playing from about a week and bought shaco and amumu so far, but I am wondering who to buy next betwen rammus, maplhite or corki?Post the champion you suggest and list pros and cons if you can. Thank you in advance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvenAfter

03-05-2010

Let's go over the pros and cons then.

Rammus:

Pros - Beastly tank, high support value, great tower pusher
Cons - Needs backup for champ kills (mostly), not newb-friendly

Malphite:

Pros - Versatile, AOE stun ult, has both damage and survivability
Cons - Jack of all trades, master of none kinda thing, very dependent on team composition

Corki:

Pros - Considered high tier for damage output, 4 aoe skills, ranged, escape mechanism
Cons - Very squishy and can be challenging for new players

That's a very short list. People might disagree too. If I had to choose for you, I would go with Rammus. A well-played Rammus is always adored by his teammates, and he's a great champ to cut your teeth on. Get him down pat and you won't only have gotten better at a champ, you'll find you've gotten better at the game too. He just fits in so well. After that, I'd go Malph, and lastly Corki. I own all three, so that's just my personal preference. Hope it works out for you.