Nasus discussion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CannotDeny

04-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamfrache View Post
for 2k gold, you can get megatron and chainmail
you dont get it for the stats, you get it for the aura

never get tabai... merc treads is a must
chalice delays your build too much, you shouldnt be oom anyways unless youre spamming spirit fire which hurts your Q farm
O_O mid should be harder for nasus because thats usually where the ranged champs go and you have no support...
you shouldnt initiate as nasus unless its a golden opportunity, not just because you feel like it
worst thing you can do is initiate a bad fight because it just snowballs

ps. i dont run mana regen runes either
Mid works fine for me...and maybe you're right about the chalice.

Essinem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-29-2011

Once you have Siphoning Strike farmed up nicely you can knock down towers faster than anything else. Don't get discouraged by bad K/D/A numbers, just keep farming and putting pressure on the towers. Nasus's strength is in team support; wither the carries and split push with aegis when you have an opening to create gold for your team.

Daikaze

04-29-2011

Nasus is a decent champ, but he has some critical flaws that prevent him from being effective in ranked play.

Siphon Strike requires farming... the enemy team will prevent that.
Whither is drastically effected by Merc Treads.

dbombpopcop

04-29-2011

well as far as nasus goes, theres no more denyplank which means "completely" shutting down nasus will probably only be seen in higher elo's. People who can harass and farm effictevely will shut you down. However, they usually go mid or solo top in lower elo's so you should be fine. Yet, higher ranked teams will know to shut you down they need to kill your farm and they will switch up their lanes accordingly.

Number 2, play as a team member, nasus is not a full fledged tank (and i think this has been mentioned). Still, your basically there to intiate team fights and such. You play like a team player and people who do more damage than you will pay you back in the end (i.e. the carries).

Builds are iffy, but from my time with nasus, i have found that building tank based nasus is typically built like most tanks. Other than your trinity and your atma's if it gets later on and you need a little boost in damage.

unR Mohrisbetter

04-29-2011

I would only pick nasus in ranked if

1. You can get a solo lane

2. The other team has a non harassing solo that wont be able to stop you from farming.

Dont pick him if you know youre laning against like a kennen or vlad