recruit RP not credited

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

linkgh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

I have not gotten my 975 RP from 10 recruits after one week from getting it, i was told it was manually done should i wait longer or complain? i love riot i honestly do, so im not a ballistic QQ'er

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-27-2011

You don't get RP from recruiting, you get a free tier 3 champion it says.

UnholySins

linkgh

04-27-2011

which is the Riot points...

Tier 3 Champion

975 Riot Points.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

04-27-2011

Try to buy a 3rd tier champion?

linkgh

04-27-2011

but i dont wanna risk my normal IP lol

Oddments

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkgh View Post
but i dont wanna risk my normal IP lol

Buying champions are separate with IP and RP, for one (you click "Purchase" and choose which). You obviously haven't played this game long if you didn't know that.

You also don't get "975 RP" in the first place, especially for only 10 referrals. You get a "Tier 3 Champion". As stated previously (used to be in the in the FAQ for the referral system) this champion is a Tier 3 Champion (T1: 450 IP, T2: 1350 IP, T3: 3150 IP) that you currently do not own and is chosen at RANDOM. Nowhere in the referrals does it state you get 975 free RP (approximately $7.40 worth of free RP), it states you get a Tier 3 Champion.

TomChesterson

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddments View Post
Buying champions are separate with IP and RP, for one (you click "Purchase" and choose which). You obviously haven't played this game long if you didn't know that.

You also don't get "975 RP" in the first place, especially for only 10 referrals. You get a "Tier 3 Champion". As stated previously (used to be in the in the FAQ for the referral system) this champion is a Tier 3 Champion (T1: 450 IP, T2: 1350 IP, T3: 3150 IP) that you currently do not own and is chosen at RANDOM. Nowhere in the referrals does it state you get 975 free RP (approximately $7.40 worth of free RP), it states you get a Tier 3 Champion.
You're wrong, you get 975 free RP for getting 10 referrals to level 5. Also, a tier 3 champion is any 975 RP champion. It states you get a champion, in reality you get RP.

LOL1337

07-27-2011

how much do u get for recruding 1 ??