Who REALLY dominates mid lane?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestiƶs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

Mid lane LeBlanc is really strong

Teekink

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
she's a terrible laner in my honest opinion. your range is so short autoattack harass can hit you but you cant hit back.

your heavily mana dependent

your spellshield can be baited and cost you mana

your BB is ridiculously easy to dodge
By autoattack harass, I meant her bounce. Even if it doesn't do much damage, I find that the other person gets the creeps from the chance of getting hit by a 75% damage autoattack. Not sure why, but it works to keep them off of you. Either way, I can usually keep them around 50% and then call for a gank.

Spellshield baits are a skill measurement, so that's not the most viable argument.

BB is hard to use, but again, it's more of a skill shot.

With glyphs, meki, masteries, and proper spell shields, the mana dependency is made up for. I mean, you can't spam it 24/7, but enough to where it is good for harassing.

VAYNEOPOMFGQQ

02-06-2012

Oh times have changed...

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Teemo! HAHAHAHA, no I'm j/k, Teemo is garbage now. I've seen my buddy basically roflstomp most people in mid as Malz. Funnily enough, I think OP's idea of Shaco in mid could potentially work. You really want someone with good escapes in case of a gank, and the idea to use JitB's as wards is actually pretty smart. Aside from that, LeBlanc...dat combo...*shudder*.

Nandig

02-07-2012

sorry idk why it sent my post twice...

Nandig

02-07-2012

i see talon mid sometimes and he never looses his lane. i would try it but i dont own him :/ he looks like perfect counter for AP carries.

Devious Rogue

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal of Star View Post
ryze and annie best mids in game
I play 90% Ryze and I get my ass handed to me by a few champions. There's more that I can only fight evenly with.

He's good, I'll give you that, but I wouldn't call him the best.

SinguIarity

02-07-2012

Talon dominates most carries mids, he only has trouble with those who start stacking armor.

kaleb bartlett

02-07-2012

you guys know this was a necro right...