Good Cho'gath players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pidgeoto

04-28-2011

tank/ap seems to work best. I usually rush for my defence item first (i.e. warmogs, force of nature, or thornmail, depending on the other teams comp), then usually boots of speed, crystal septor or rod of ages, then the rest should b based on how the games goin.

get your feast as soon as u can

some cooldown glyphs or at least the masteries for cooldown

q+w+r nukes squishies,

tower diving mod-late game is very easy cuz of his durability and ability to nuke

Ninja Rages

04-28-2011

Skilling goes 1Q 2W 3E 4Q 5Q 6R 7Q 8W 9Q 10W 11R 12W 13E 14W 15E 16R 17E 18E
Dorans Ring.
Get lvl 1 Boots and Sapphire Crystal.
Get Catalyst and Sorc Boots/Merc Treads.
Finish Veil. Build situational. Frozen Heart/Sunfire/GA/Abyssal Scepter/Force of Nature.
I tend to go a health route in low elo due to being able to grab Atmas and do some massive dmg while I'm standing around doing nothing after my skills are being on Cooldown. Use your feast to assist when you know you need to if not use it as a finisher on beefy ppl. Also use Feast on Baron and Dragon to assure you get it.
In another note to farm the lane you Rupture the back Mage Minions and use your Scream to finish them. Early levels that E helps you farm when your Rupture and Scream does not do enough dmg.

poopdeck

Recruiter

06-04-2011

Hi
i just started playing cho recently so im still not that pro. I found that if you are going tank cho, then u are really not TOOO useful to ur team, as cho was not made a tank. AP cho works best for me. check my vid out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNLUSvl0YTY
hope i helped

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

abyssal help your team out crazily, gives some survival, and gives you an ap boost
also philo stone makes you a boss

BrotherCaine

06-04-2011

Just starting giving jungle cho a go, using stonewall's recommendation. Fun stuff and definately something to try.

Pros:
- If people are prone to a fiddlesticks about to crowstorm onto them then they are prone to jungle cho.
- Fast early clear of small camps, beating many AD junglers
- Smite + Megasmite. If someone is lurking on the periphery they arn't stealing buffs from you!

Con
- Stonewall recommends a quick back after clearing three camps before you do blue.

Romber1

06-04-2011

Start with Doran's shield if you duo a lane. You can also start with Ruby Crystal or whatever it is called that gives you +180 HP. Rush catalyst and then get boots. Once level 6, be ready to use Feast ASAP, as that extra health it gives is what really makes Cho'Gath tanky, but don't use it if a skirmish/dragon/steal buff is about to happen. Also, while laning, don't just spam Q. It is expensive and quite easy to dodge. Instead, use it when the person is running because of over-extension or if you are with someone with a good stun, use them in tandem. Level W the first, then E. Try to get to 6 Feast stacks as quick as possible but, again, don't use them frivisouly. Make sure to toggle E off when you are attacking a turret and an enemy is around (will hit enemy and turret attack you). I think Cho is way better as tank because of his disruption abilities. Make sure to silence Malz when he ults and to knock up the ranged carries. That is about all the tips I can think of right now. Keep playing Cho, he is pretty neat!

SlimJimm13

06-04-2011

My core build:

Catalyst>Boots>ROA>Boots of Swiftness>Guardian Angel

Last three, I usually get Spirit Visage/Frozen heart, then Rylai, then Abyssal/Sunfire. Choices depend on whether their carries deal magic or physical damage.