Most Balanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProbablyNotJesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

Personally I think Nunu, Gangplank and Mundo are three of the most balanced characters in the game. All three can somewhat snowball if fed (but not nearly as much as heroes like Ryze, who will probably get nerfed), so you can take advantage of those early game kills, but they aren't game-breaking like a lot of heroes out there.

The other thing is that they each have decent utility, but their utility isn't ridiculous (like blitz or singed), so you don't have to worry about their stats/abilities being re-worked to compensate for it.

So yeah, I doubt any of those 3 champs are going to get a change. Personally, I play all three and I can't say while playing any of them that I've ever felt OPed or UPed

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyNotJesus View Post
Personally I think Nunu, Gangplank and Mundo are three of the most balanced characters in the game. All three can somewhat snowball if fed (but not nearly as much as heroes like Ryze, who will probably get nerfed), so you can take advantage of those early game kills, but they aren't game-breaking like a lot of heroes out there.

The other thing is that they each have decent utility, but their utility isn't ridiculous (like blitz or singed), so you don't have to worry about their stats/abilities being re-worked to compensate for it.

So yeah, I doubt any of those 3 champs are going to get a change. Personally, I play all three and I can't say while playing any of them that I've ever felt OPed or UPed
You obviously didn't play Gangplank for the past month. He was OP as OP can get. Nunu and Mundo I can agree with, more so with Nunu, though; but Gangplank has gone through quite a few changes recently.

Right now I'm trying out Tristana and Blitzcrank. Blitz seems to be the more useful between them, but Tristana has insane damage/pushing ability.

I'm also wondering about the new heroes. Mainly Udyr, Mordekaiser, and Pantheon. I hear that Udyr is slightly UP, but is he still viable? I haven't heard much of Mord or Panth so can I assume they're balanced?

ProbablyNotJesus

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral Varda View Post
You obviously didn't play Gangplank for the past month. He was OP as OP can get. Nunu and Mundo I can agree with, more so with Nunu, though; but Gangplank has gone through quite a few changes recently.

Right now I'm trying out Tristana and Blitzcrank. Blitz seems to be the more useful between them, but Tristana has insane damage/pushing ability.

I'm also wondering about the new heroes. Mainly Udyr, Mordekaiser, and Pantheon. I hear that Udyr is slightly UP, but is he still viable? I haven't heard much of Mord or Panth so can I assume they're balanced?
Actually, Gangplank is one of my most played characters. He was before and after the changes to Parrrley. Granted, I don't use the "traditional" crit stacking build on Gangplank. My build is much more eclectic and is aimed at enhancing all of the aspects of Gangplank, not just stacking as much damage on Parrrley as possible. IMHO Gangplank is one of the few characters that is very useful early, middle and late game, but he's not particularly powerful in any of those phases.

I'm writing a guide on Gangplank right now, take a look at it when it's out and maybe your opinion might change <3