Most Balanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

I was wondering which champion would be the most balanced; as in, they don't go through a complete overhaul, TF, Jax, I'm looking at you. The reason I want this information is so I don't go through the trouble of getting at TF and then watch as he gets nerfed and altered.

Lupa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2010

TF has his changes in the TR right now, so if you're worried about learning someone then having him altered I'd wait to learn him. Jax seems pretty balanced right now though and there's little to no change to him on the TR.

Viral

03-05-2010

I think my question was rather vague. What I meant was, which champion is the most balanced. Which one isn't OP or UP, s/he's balanced. I know TF and Jax are OP and TF is going through an overhaul and Jax will likely, too, but which champion, of them all, is balanced?

Voidgolem

03-05-2010

Malphite, Mundo, Taric, Nasus...

xrats

03-05-2010

I play mainly tristana and i think she is very balanced.

Gromzor

03-06-2010

I'd have to say vieger. No one ever claims he;s OP or UP. He rarely gets any changes and he kinda flys under the radar

RamboBatman

03-06-2010

For DPS, I'd have to agree with Tristana. She hasn't gotten a change in a long time, which is generally a good sign.

For tanks, I really like where Blitzcrank is at right now. He used to be OP, but riot really hit the nerf-nail right on the head. He's still really useful but doesn't have anyone complaining, he's probably going to stay put for a long time.

For casters, Annie is probably your best bet, other than some bug fixes she hasn't gotten a change since they increased her AP ratios some months ago. Ryze has obviously been through a major overhaul and needs some fine tuning still, veigar is kinda bottom-teir and is more likely to recieve a buff, Anivia might give Annie a run for her money but has been changed more recently and might not be finished.

As for support, well, support is kinda effed right now. Exec calling used to hurt them really badly but since it got changed, they might make a reappearance. Heal-stacking used to be a problem and might become so again. Either way, anyone in the support class might be indirectly nerfed/buffed by item changes so its kinda hard to call any of them balanced.

Animal Mother

03-06-2010

Malphite is pretty balanced. He's an awesome initiator that can really be credit to team, but noone thinks he's overpowered.

Tornsoul

03-06-2010

I think malphite needs a little love...I mean two abilitys use AP, one is based off AD and one is based off his armor. Dude has his prioritys Fed up. If they made his Q or W abiltiys based off his max HP or something, that would do him just right. As for balanced champs I would say Tristana is in a good place for that, I feel Sion and Nasus are pretty balanced too.

ALCie

03-06-2010

Id say Anivia is pretty balanced. Powerful in the right hands, encourages teamwork, and not OP.

Im not saying Tristana is OP, but shes too powerful for a right click character. You cant really beat a fed Tristana. Definitely one of the best solo mids too. Shes better than your average hero.