Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6300 Character choice? help me out!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Cute 8 YO Girl

05-04-2011

I see you mentioned assassin, and so far all I have seen are melee assassins. I main Corki, and I LOVE Corki, but for the first time recently I've played Caitlyn and I LOVE this champion. If you're interested at supporting your team and from a safe distance and getting many kills/assists she looks promising.

TheOnlyJaces

05-04-2011

cass is very hard to play but she is SO strong.
kennen dominate any laning phase.
Irelia is fun to really

Sephirless

05-04-2011

Cassiopiea is a great challenge to play and very rewarding. If you like spamming stuff, she is great for you.
Malz is cool too, and much easier to play.

Lavitz

05-04-2011

Cassiopeia is an amazing ranged harass with great zoning capabilities, and everything she needs to never be touched.

Even though you don't see it much.... I find Ap galio to be VERY viable. He has fairly good scaling, and tends to be overlooked. Usually just a rod of ages is enough for survivability, then just play him like a burst mage, with low cds, and a shield that heals you. Downside? Any magic resist you get (Ermbanshee'sCough) turns into ap. Wait.....