6300 Character choice? help me out!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iriyia

04-27-2011

So I'm slowly working my way up to 6300 IP and I now realize that I don't really know who I've been saving up for... heh

I want to get another 6300 character because it's more fun being the only kind of one character in the game.. (2 Karthuses against eachother is a total snore-fest) But I'm not sure who is good...

I dislike tank, love casters, assassins (Melee or ranged, doesn't matter) and support.

I've been out for a while so Im not sure how some of the new characters are but i'd really appreciate some advice, I did well with Caitlyn when she was free last week but Irelia looks fun and I want to play her some more as a free character, but please leave your opinion and some advice for me Thanks!

-Will Hopefully see you on the battlefield soon.

lazeh

04-27-2011

Nocturne, Anivia, Karthus, Brand seems like champions that would fit you.

Iriyia

04-27-2011

thank you
Keep posting your opinions!

IMaGiiNeKidhyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-27-2011

Nocturn or kennen

KPloggz

04-27-2011

Cass is a fun caster and you don't see much of her. Galio is almost neverrrr in games.

HeXiiS

04-27-2011

irelia is a really strong presence in a fight, hard to kill and can dish out nice dmg.
brand is very powerful in the right hands.
karthus can pub stomp if your team is good at harassing the other team, but if the laning phase is pretty passive then i its hard for karthus to get fed and dominate
noc got nerfed LAWL
anivia play her if u have mana regen runes, i always have mana probs. she is a fully skill dependant champ, but has no way of getting any mana back like karthus....

lazeh

04-27-2011

Noc did get nerfed, but he's still very strong and possibly one of the funniest champions in the game to play.

Iriyia

04-27-2011

Thanks so much for your help guys Ill start to look into the mentioned characters more

If there are any other suggestions please notify me

mr2ne1

04-28-2011

Love casters? VLADIMIR

Iriyia

04-28-2011

I already have Vladimir