Pirates vs ninjas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
Eh. In terms of PURE Pirates or Ninjas, Ninajs are winning. Only Gangplank and Miss Fortune are legit pirates, while Kennen, Shen, and Akali are Ninjas. Am I missing anyone? I'm not counting skins
Why do all people think that MF is a pirate?
She doent have any pirate symboles.
She is a Bounty Hunter.
She has a ship, but not every owner of a ship is a pirate.
She has s pistol. Does that make her a Pirate?

When Ship + Pistol = Pirate, we would have a lot of people in our world being Pirates.

Miss Forunte is NO Pirate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Servantofthe99

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLegitness View Post
Ninja Gragas. That's all that needs to be said.
a red better look into this...like now...because this is now one of the skins that must happen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverEagle13

Junior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanTheDragon View Post
as well they should be, pirates are 10x better than ninjas....and if you think about it realistically there were way more pirates than ninjas
Realistically a ninja would kill a pirate in their sleep a ninja is trained a pirate not so much.
a ninja would kill the pirate in the dark and on his ground a ninja is not seen, a drunk pirate is to loud and clumsy to fight most of the time.
as for the ninja you cant kill what you don't know is there


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeijiDoom

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
Why do all people think that MF is a pirate?
She doent have any pirate symboles.
She is a Bounty Hunter.
She has a ship, but not every owner of a ship is a pirate.
She has s pistol. Does that make her a Pirate?

When Ship + Pistol = Pirate, we would have a lot of people in our world being Pirates.

Miss Forunte is NO Pirate.
Probably because she has the Waterloo skin. Even then, she could just as easily be part of a Royal Navy and not a pirate lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BZ Warrior

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Pirate karthus!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blueangel1221

Senior Member

05-05-2011

ninjas rape pirates nuf said


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thethiefofsouls

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLegitness View Post
Ninja Gragas. That's all that needs to be said.
and the tight uniform would come up around his belly, and he could be drinking sake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thethiefofsouls

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEagle13 View Post
Realistically a ninja would kill a pirate in their sleep a ninja is trained a pirate not so much.
a ninja would kill the pirate in the dark and on his ground a ninja is not seen, a drunk pirate is to loud and clumsy to fight most of the time.
as for the ninja you cant kill what you don't know is there
but i CAN crit your ass off


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanTheDragon View Post
as well they should be, pirates are 10x better than ninjas....and if you think about it realistically there were way more pirates than ninjas

No, No, No, No, and No. Pirates are cool and all but they're not nearly as great as Ninjas. While all the pirates are drunk and hung over, a single ninja could sneak onto their ship, kill everyone on board, and steal all the treasure. Ninjas FTW.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason Joestar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-05-2011

but......... we have 4 energy users and you only have 1 true pirate :O..... MF isnt a pirate