[Extortion] No Clicking on Store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeBrad

03-04-2010

Does anyone really click on the store to buy items? I'm betting no.
From this point on I have a plan. Every time I run to the fountain to escape and I end up sitting with my thumb up my ass with 80% of my screen taken up by the store UI while someone takes the free kill I'm going to FedEx a box of starving weasels to Riot.

So fix the **** thing or bring a bat next time you check your PO box.

TheDrunkenMagi

03-04-2010

Because RIOT always gives in to threats.

Anyways be more clear on your point. Are you trying to say you want selecting the store to not cause your champions to cease moving? If that's what your trying to say, then say it. Don't make explanations around an idea that you haven't stated. That'll give you bad Essay grades.

Aderas

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeBrad View Post
Does anyone really click on the store to buy items? I'm betting no.
From this point on I have a plan. Every time I run to the fountain to escape and I end up sitting with my thumb up my ass with 80% of my screen taken up by the store UI while someone takes the free kill I'm going to FedEx a box of starving weasels to Riot.

So fix the **** thing or bring a bat next time you check your PO box.
I, seriously, have no idea what it is you're trying to say.
Like the previous poster said, please state what it is you want to say instead speaking in riddles, that no one understands.

DonkeyBalls

03-13-2010

If you don't understand what he is trying to say then you don't play the game much.

The situation occurs often enough to be frustrating players regularly. Most often its end game when a fight is going on in your base. You race back to the fountain to save your arse and as your heading that way the store statue comes onto your monitor and gets clicked by your mouse. The store opens and you stop moving an inch from safety. You can't move again until you close the store and by that time you've been mowed down.

It's a legitimate compaint, a negative play experience, and something that should be changed for player enjoyment.

Greensamo

03-17-2010

Also, if you look at the shop menu anywhere on the map, you can't move. You can move with char screen up, tab, etc. But you push P to find out how much gold you need til your next item, nope, can't move.

DonkeyBalls

03-17-2010

any plans to change this?

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyBalls View Post
If you don't understand what he is trying to say then you don't play the game much.

The situation occurs often enough to be frustrating players regularly. Most often its end game when a fight is going on in your base. You race back to the fountain to save your arse and as your heading that way the store statue comes onto your monitor and gets clicked by your mouse. The store opens and you stop moving an inch from safety. You can't move again until you close the store and by that time you've been mowed down.

It's a legitimate compaint, a negative play experience, and something that should be changed for player enjoyment.
lolwut? I don't understand. If you're fighting (and losing enough to be going to back to your fountain) in your base, haven't you lost already? And even if not, could you try being slightly more intelligent? Like... I dunno... just DON'T click on it? It's not like it's jumping in the way of your mouse, it's in the exact same spot, out of the way of the fountain I might add, every single game.

Canaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2010

I agree this has *never* happened to me. If you have champs killing you on your way back from the nexus, the game is probably over anyhow...

What the real problem is, in my view, is that the store disables all your abilities. If I am checking the store and I suddenly need to fortify, or wish to level an ability, I have to close the store window first. I can't see any positive in it, and that definitely has happened to me repeatedly.