Cho'Gath, the Heart Breaking DPS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i Hazukashii

03-04-2010

Whats up. This is my second guide. The first one is on Shaco: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=60874. So ill be going over the basics. No story included. Go to the Game Data base if you want your story.
I: Why DPS ChoGath.
II: Masteries/Runes.
III:Item/Skill Build, Game play
IV: Tricks & Tips.
V: Credits(not really)
__________________________________________________ ___________

I: DPS Cho'Gath. You know why? Sexy damage, Looking big 'n scary. Nuff said.
__________________________________________________ _____________

II: Masteries i use for this is usually the following:
Exhaust: Absolutly needed. its useful for stopping heros and to use ur Rupture without fear of wasting mana.
Teleport: This is for all u people who like to jungle. I don't use this much but if u do, its useful.
Ignite: I use this mostly as well. Very god for dealing damage on a 1v1.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

IV: Items I get will be:
Dorans Blade: Good HP and damage early game.
Emblem of Valor---> Starks Fevor: Very nice life steal 'n attack speed.
Berserker Boots: Good source of movement and attack speed.
Malady: Nuff said.
Sword of the Divine: Attack speed master.
Sell Dorans for INF edge: Good crit and damage.
Save up for ur Warmogs armor: good defence and hp regen per kill hehe.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Skills Build:
Rupture
Vorpal Spikes
Rupture
Vorpal Spikes
Rupture
Feast
Rupture
Vorpal Spikes
Rupture
Vorpal Spikes
Feast
Vorpal Spikes
The cone of silence thing
Feast
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(1-6) Start off by harassing with Rupture. Get to level 6 faster than most heros. Remember if you die once, your most likely screwed.

(7-11) You'll have some kills, possibly some deaths if your doing bad becasue this build makes you vulnerable to ganks. You will have Dorans blade, Stacks Fevor, Berserker boots, and Malady. Now its time for u to gank and launch noobs up in the air. Nuff said for this paragraph too.

(12-18) This is long. One time i lasted 1 hour and 45 minds before winning by doing this. You need to have all items on the list. You may want the Baron buff, which helps u immensely. If you follow this, you'll be happy with ur average of 15-3-0 with Cho'Gath.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
IV: Tip 1: Use your rupture a little behind the enemy, as they will think smart and run backwards, only to find themselves popped.
Tip2: Dont go straight for heros. Attack minions to let ur Vorpal Spikes do the damage.
Tip3: Use rupture when they are tower hugging, dont forget to run away once u cast!
Trick1: Cho's Feast can be used on minions, if you didnt know already.
Trick2: Always use your ignite when ur using ur Rupture. It will cause massive damage with ur basic attack.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
V:Credits: LloydFaze for thinking of this beautiful peice of art. Zorn for telling me there was a DPS Cho that existed. Thanks guys