Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

-MR +MP Fiddle or AP Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JHAT

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Which build works better for Fiddle atm? I find guides that stack -MR and MP and guides that stack AP instead. But some of them are outdated so I don't know what would be a better choice.

YellowSnowsicle

03-04-2010

I think it's still mpen and -MR since his AP ratios are pretty bad.

JHAT

Recruiter

03-04-2010

So is soulstealer even worth getting?

Deadly Paradox

03-04-2010

I use Fiddlesticks in a tankish build.

1. Mercury Treads or Ninja Tabi (depends on team make-up)
2. Mejai's Soulstealer
3. Banshee's Veil or Rod of Ages (depends on team make-up)
4. Abbysal Scepter
5. Soul Shroud
6. Frozen Heart

This gives you useful auras, 40% CD Reduction, survivability, etc.

Insanious

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Fiddles AP ratios are not bad. Remember all his skills are channeling. So you get the ap/s boost, not a full ap boost. So a .3ap ratio on a 10s skill = an ap ratio of 3 really.

Personally i like -MR + MP for the reason that AP is a lot easier to come by (throw on a mejai's and a void staff and then i dunno a ring and you get 1 slot for boots and 2 for survivability sitting over 400ap, throw in a haunting guise, sorc shoes and thats about all the -MR + MP you can get... or close to.

Ganthorn

03-04-2010

I find that a hp/ap build works best for me so I can dive in the middle and take a decent amount of damage. I usually get RoA, sorc boots, rylia etc.

JHAT

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Not that I'm a great fiddle, but wouldn't it be better off building more damage dealing items? I feel like if you were focused no matter what, you would die as Fiddle. I mean I know survivability items are a must, but what is the point in building a tanky Fiddle?

Insanious

Recruiter

03-04-2010

survivability includes items like banshees which will block that stun thats coming to stop your cannelling / ult etc...

doesnt always mean armor / life

JHAT

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Quote:
Insanious:
survivability includes items like banshees which will block that stun thats coming to stop your cannelling / ult etc...

doesnt always mean armor / life

I was referring to an earlier post.

I think I like that build you posted, what would be the build order and skilling order on that?

Insanious

Recruiter

03-04-2010

I would recomend looking at a guide, I don't play fiddle, i just know how -MR + MP + AP works since I play AP champions. Personally I would run something like:

1. Mejai's
2. Sorc Shoes
3. Void staff
4. Banshees
5. Archangels / Guardian Angel
6. Ring