-MR +MP Fiddle or AP Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JHAT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

Which build works better for Fiddle atm? I find guides that stack -MR and MP and guides that stack AP instead. But some of them are outdated so I don't know what would be a better choice.

YellowSnowsicle

03-04-2010

I think it's still mpen and -MR since his AP ratios are pretty bad.

JHAT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

So is soulstealer even worth getting?

Deadly Paradox

03-04-2010

I use Fiddlesticks in a tankish build.

1. Mercury Treads or Ninja Tabi (depends on team make-up)
2. Mejai's Soulstealer
3. Banshee's Veil or Rod of Ages (depends on team make-up)
4. Abbysal Scepter
5. Soul Shroud
6. Frozen Heart

This gives you useful auras, 40% CD Reduction, survivability, etc.

Insanious

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Fiddles AP ratios are not bad. Remember all his skills are channeling. So you get the ap/s boost, not a full ap boost. So a .3ap ratio on a 10s skill = an ap ratio of 3 really.

Personally i like -MR + MP for the reason that AP is a lot easier to come by (throw on a mejai's and a void staff and then i dunno a ring and you get 1 slot for boots and 2 for survivability sitting over 400ap, throw in a haunting guise, sorc shoes and thats about all the -MR + MP you can get... or close to.

Ganthorn

03-04-2010

I find that a hp/ap build works best for me so I can dive in the middle and take a decent amount of damage. I usually get RoA, sorc boots, rylia etc.

JHAT

03-04-2010

Not that I'm a great fiddle, but wouldn't it be better off building more damage dealing items? I feel like if you were focused no matter what, you would die as Fiddle. I mean I know survivability items are a must, but what is the point in building a tanky Fiddle?

Insanious

Recruiter

03-04-2010

survivability includes items like banshees which will block that stun thats coming to stop your cannelling / ult etc...

doesnt always mean armor / life

JHAT

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanious View Post
survivability includes items like banshees which will block that stun thats coming to stop your cannelling / ult etc...

doesnt always mean armor / life
I was referring to an earlier post.

I think I like that build you posted, what would be the build order and skilling order on that?

Insanious

Recruiter

03-04-2010

I would recomend looking at a guide, I don't play fiddle, i just know how -MR + MP + AP works since I play AP champions. Personally I would run something like:

1. Mejai's
2. Sorc Shoes
3. Void staff
4. Banshees
5. Archangels / Guardian Angel
6. Ring