My Tristana Build, effective or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunKyu

03-05-2010

I just slammed some good items there and its done.
Start off with a Vampiric Scepter, and because of Tristana's passive for Explosive Shot, life with be racking up easily during constant harass. Continue farming as long as possible, and when you blue pill, buy a Berserker Greaves, you need that attack speed and movement speed a lot. If you have the money, grab a Malady too. It increases attack speed, and also having higher lifesteal. Farm more, and participate in ganks and team fights. Next, get a Last Whisper, it's not something you want to miss out, it's cheap, and effective. Now you have your attack speed, it's time to concentrate on critical strikes. You can straight away obtain an Infinity Edge if you think the game is lasting. If not, try to get some Critical Strike items, such as Zeal, Executioner's Calling, Phantom Dancer, or just a plain Cloak of Agility. Avarice Blades only can also be used, but it is not recommended since the it gives not much for a single slot. And Zeals are also not recommended, 10% is not alot, and you already have enough attack speed. Alternatively, you can also just keep spamming attack speed and therefore, have a higher chance to last hit during team fights, haha.

keftes

Recruiter

03-05-2010

Building tristana with so much attack speed is a recipe for fail.

Voidgolem

03-05-2010

VG's guide to success:

Long sword + Health pot.
> Razor.
Boots
Phage
Better Boots
BFsword
> Cleaver, bloodthirster, or Infinity, depending on preference.
Phage > Mallet.
Razor > Bloodrazor.

Use rapid fire when fighting people, learn to land rocket jumps.

Sylfin

03-05-2010

I usually start off with vampiric scepter. In case you are able to stay in your lane and last hit creeps, i most of the time rush a bf sword. You should be able to get the bf sword around lvl 9. After the bf sword, i buy zerkers greaves. Then i complete infinity edge. After infinity edge i either buy one of following items:
- black cleaver: more dmg+armor pen.
- blood thirster: also more dmg+lifesteal.
- banshee's veil: in case the enemy team has good casters.
- madred's: in case the enemy team has many high hp champions.
- frozen mallet: so you can slow the enemy's movement and more survivability.

Note that tristana's rapid fire gives her such a boost of attack speed, that you dont need to worry about that. Use your item slots instead to maximize the dmg you can do each hit. Another thing that can make a lot of difference is getting red armor penetration runes. You will hit harder and you get more hp back from lifesteal.

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2010

i use just about what Sylfin said with the exception of mallet. I use vision wards and mad gank alot too but i just feel with having a infinity edge + a cleaver no one gets away already because i usualy have lizard buff on + the damage is so insane just choose who your ganking and 2 shots there dead. they usualy barely have time to react much less get away. so keeping them in place i would only get if i am having real trouble, and then again, can just get more damage and push more turrets, force them to fight you, you are after all one of the top 5 pushers in the game. And i also agree, go easy on the attack speed. last whisperer i also get decently often i must admit but its for the armor pen not the attack speed that i use it.

Veraticus

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
VG's guide to success:

Long sword + Health pot.
> Razor.
Boots
Phage
Better Boots
BFsword
> Cleaver, bloodthirster, or Infinity, depending on preference.
Phage > Mallet.
Razor > Bloodrazor.

Use rapid fire when fighting people, learn to land rocket jumps.
Just out of curiousity, why do you choose Razor over Brutalizer? Tristana doesn't have problems killing minions, but even if she did the armor penetration works on minions as well as heroes.