A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

A skillshot Ryze+Twitch Hybrid? At least he seems really fun to play.

Auroros Osprey

03-04-2010

im so glad we have a new spell caster but his ult for some reason strikes this fear in my heart that its going to be something like twitch's. you know what im getting at dont you

its probly just similar so i shouldn't worry right? im just thinking too much

J2DA6

03-04-2010

itl be sick if we had new maps to play on. New characters is kool too. I just thought there be some new maps available.

Theft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Consider him purchased on day one.

GROTUS

03-04-2010

So we're getting another super-nukatronic ranged caster who can BLINK and looks like a ****ing anime Final Fantasy character. I'm just getting more reasons to play HoN, aren't I.

Senix

03-04-2010

I'm looking forward to playing him. I've got all kinds of mental pictures that I really hope work out to be true lol. Good work Riot. Buying him day one, even if he's 6300.

Lion El Jonson

03-04-2010

Looks cool! any idea how much he will cost

Xocolatl

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROTUS View Post
So we're getting another super-nukatronic ranged caster who can BLINK and looks like a ****ing anime Final Fantasy character. I'm just getting more reasons to play HoN, aren't I.
Go for it. That's one less person that I have to compete with to pick him.

reziel

03-04-2010

My only complaint: ANOTHER BLINK.

Come on. Enough is enough.

Dreamcleaver

03-04-2010

Cool skill set paired with a terrible character design. I'm an avid anime fan but this dude looks way off compared to the rest of the cast of LoL.

I highly recommend altering the face and hair of the model. Then again the comments seem to suggest that the kids like it this way.