A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jbobo348

03-04-2010

Um can u plz stop making summoners and make more maps also when will the new summoner be out?

Drka0s

03-04-2010

he look the kid from ff cc for the wii
just a differnt hair color
i cant wait to try him
is it true that he is going to be 6k ip heroes

kOmIkO

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOMiKO View Post
Lore:

Ezreal was born with the gift of magic flowing through his veins. However, Ezreal was also born with a much stronger sense of wanderlust. Though enrolled in Piltover's most acclaimed school for skilled young techmaturgists, Ezreal quickly became bored with magical studies. By the time the boy genius was eight years old, he had fully mapped out the underground tunnels of Piltover. The quality of his work was so remarkable that the government of Piltover purchased his maps and commissioned his services as the city-state's Master Pathfinder. This sealed the deal for Ezreal's true calling – he would eschew the arcane arts in favor of archaeology. Since then, countless adventures of his have been romanticized and published.

One of Ezreal's more recent adventures brought him face-to-face with his other legacy – his latent magical power. While exploring the pyramids of the Shurima Desert, Ezreal uncovered an amulet of inestimable power. He barely managed to extract it from its sandy abode due to its sheer magnitude (it was made for a being easily twice Ezreal’s size). After fervent investigation, he found that it allowed the wielder to control and shape magical energy – provided there was a source of magic nearby. This permitted Ezreal to tap into his latent magical abilities without having to put any serious effort into it – a “big win”, as the young prodigy notes. The lingering drawback is that, for some unknown reason, the amulet is highly attuned to summoning magic. This means that without warning, Ezreal may find himself acting as a champion for, as he puts it, “a summoner hell-bent on resolving some irrelevant world-shattering League conflict.” Still, Ezreal feels that being summoned to a Field of Justice on occasion is a small price to pay for his prized artifact.

“There’s little time to study ancient, musty tomes when you’re busy trying to find them.”
-Ezreal

Abilities
:

Mystic Shot: Ezreal fires a bolt of energy. If it strikes an enemy unit, it reduces all of Ezreal's cooldowns.

Essence Flux: Ezreal fires a fluctuating wave of energy, damaging enemies and reducing their attack speed. This also heals allies and increases their attack speed.

Arcane Shift: Ezreal teleports to a nearby target location and fires a homing arrow which strikes the nearest enemy unit.

Trueshot Barrage: Ezreal channels to fire a powerful barrage of energy missiles, which do massive damage to each unit they pass through (barrage deals less damage to each successive unit it passes through).

Rising Spell Force (passive): Hitting a target with any of Ezreal's abilities increases his attack speed for several seconds.
im ready for that

kOmIkO

03-04-2010

its totally awesome does it has skins or dragon ezrael?

kOmIkO

03-04-2010

totally wicked i love it!!!!does it have any skins or his armor will be skin?or infernal ezrael?lightning souts?

Cradum

03-04-2010

If he uses a bow then wouldn't be just basically be another ashe only with magic? I dunno, as much as i don't like ashe already i can tell this guy is gonna be spamming skills like crazy. Plus his Attack>heal>attack speed>lowering enemy attack speed in one ability seems kinda...not overpowered but unnecessary. He's gonna be a spammer with those skills, probably 1350 lower..?

DAT PROWEN

03-04-2010

hey guys i like all of the new champions but i find that they just keep getting better and better. yes i like them but they keep becoming powerful over most other champs. this is just my opinion and im a noob so yea.

master207

03-04-2010

i really like the design for this champ

kOmIkO

03-04-2010

please
can it be 3150 on champs?

Kriptini

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drka0s View Post
he look the kid from ff cc for the wii
just a differnt hair color
This. And actually, he has the same hair color as the kid from Crystal Bearers. And the same goggles. Layle, right?