Leacher Fiddles vs DW Fiddles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hecterian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

Well, I've been playing as fiddlesticks for a while, my build and strategy mostly revolves around fearing the target, leaching them for a ****load of hp, and getting a quick CD reduction on leach and fear, i don't get dark wind until lvl 13, and yes, this strategy helps ALOT...

For my misfortune, I've noticed how hard it is for me to take on other fiddlesticks, who max out Dark wind first, at late game i can kill them easily by out draining them, but i get silenced to easily, and i cant buy Banshee's Viel (?) until mid game, so im asking you guys, how can i counter them?

Your feedback will be appreciated, thanks!

Peled

03-04-2010

Get 1 in Dark Wind at level 4 so it will be like
1. drain
2. terrify
3. drain
4. dark wind
5. drain
you know the rest :P

Hecterian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peled View Post
Get 1 in Dark Wind at level 4 so it will be like
1. drain
2. terrify
3. drain
4. dark wind
5. drain
you know the rest :P
should i not level it up again until terrify and leach are maxed though? o.o

DarklordJoseph

The Council

03-04-2010

Darkwind is really overpowered right now. It does so much damage.
I usually get one into fear at level 5 because it makes them run backwords for 1 second
if you need that. Usually if someone runs up to attack you and you lifedrain, you do more
damage then if you fear before they get to you and they run after the fear is up.

I recomend maxing Darkwind if possible, makes you tough to lane against.

Hecterian

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklordJoseph View Post
Darkwind is really overpowered right now. It does so much damage.
I usually get one into fear at level 5 because it makes them run backwords for 1 second
if you need that. Usually if someone runs up to attack you and you lifedrain, you do more
damage then if you fear before they get to you and they run after the fear is up.

I recomend maxing Darkwind if possible, makes you tough to lane against.
1) DW
2) LD
3) Fear
4) LD
5) DW
6) CS
7) Fear.

Is this order good? Like i said, my build makes my drain really powerfull o.o

EasymodeX

03-04-2010

There's 1 reason to take life drain past rank 1, and that is if you're jungling heavily.

If that is the case, then you take drain to rank 2. There is pretty much no reason to tank drain past rank 2, unless you're level 16+.

JHAT

03-04-2010

So even if I'm jungling heavy, don't take drain past rank 2?

Azing

03-04-2010

If your laning at all, Dark Wind by far is much more superior. It kills creeps and completely destroys champions, specially with 2 champions close together with no mobs. Personally I get lvl 1 drain then level fear and DW. By the time Leach really gives good effect and is needed, I'll be a decently high level already.