Trundle Quints

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrJackstraw

04-26-2011

what should i get? was thinking health at first, but it seems like a ton of ip for 78 health, was also considering move speed, thoughts or suggestions?

xSJx

04-26-2011

for jungling? flat damage quints are best.

laning I'm not sure :P

Nidd

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSJx View Post

Actually, wouldn't Attackspeed be better for jungling? It buffs Lantern/Razor significantly and also increases your damage.

On the other hand, one could also get the Armorpenetration Quints for increased damage...

unR Mohrisbetter

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSJx View Post

This is correct. Flat damage gives you the fastest clear and keeps your hp the highest. Also allows you to start with vampiric scepter to quick-build wriggles. Look up Stonewall808's videos on youtube.

BrotherCaine

04-26-2011

Nidd you are right about AS for most junglers but trundle's bite works nicely off AD.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

If you are limited by IP, i would definitely buy health Quints over AD Quints. Health is going to be useful on alot of champions, were as AD Quints have limited uses.

IndomitusRex

04-26-2011

I actually do run Movement Speed Quints for Trundle (who is one of my main champions). While it's true that my Jungling isn't quite as fast or efficient as some it gets the job done. And once I'm done Jungling I find that the most important thing Trundle can do is chase any other champion down and beat him to death. Thus, being faster than the other guy is pretty critically important. Merc Treads, Movment Speed Quints, Force of Nature and Zeal all help make this happen.

Anarchy656

04-27-2011

On Trundle I like flat AD, but flat health is more useful overall.