Singed Guide: When Life gives you poison

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighTemplaris

04-26-2011

I Have created a great well detailed guide to help beginners and experienced players alike better understand how to play singed. I go through items, farming, fighting strategies, pushing a lane and survival using images and pictures as examples. If you want to check it out go here!
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...u-poison-75194

If you want to leave any kind of feedback or help my guide move up in the ranks, leave a comment at the bottom of the guide page. I appreciate any feedback!

Kragorn

04-26-2011

Nice guide!

You need to update Insanity Potion, you have the old version. No longer gives attack damage and attack speed, now MR, AP, and CC reduction.

For second summoner spell, Cleanse, Ignite, Flash, Teleport, Exhaust can all work. Cleanse is still not bad, yes the cooldown is long but it's for getting you out of that one stun where you might be caught. But with the change to his ult (CC reduction) + merc treads is cleanse is probably overkill now. I've been using teleport for split pushing late game.

I don't really like fort quints on Singed. Move speed benefit you all game and also give you a chance to catch people for fling early game, esp if you are not going high into the utility tree. I usually just play it cool until level 3. If you are going to be beaten out of lane I don't see an extra 78 health really making a difference.

Good point on Tear/Archangel, glad to see that in there. Other items just benefit you way more for the cost.

HighTemplaris

04-26-2011

Wow thanks for the advice I definitely see what you mean with the quints! im definitely going to change that immediately. Also updating that Insanity potion flaw. If you really like my guide you can give me a bit of help by giving me a comment on the page and a thumbs up! Thanks for the support kragorn I appreciate it.