Patcher at 100% but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
OK, you downloaded the zip file. Extract the file within to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

You may have to overwrite the old one. Run the launcher like normal and it should switch you to the new launcher.
Access denied

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Which part gives you that error? Were you able to get the lol.launcher.exe into C:\Riot Games\League of Legends?

Stonewall008

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
Which part gives you that error? Were you able to get the lol.launcher.exe into C:\Riot Games\League of Legends?
I get no error at all - it just stays at .06. Every time i open it up - it just stays there.

I was able to get the lol.launcher.exe into the thing but i still have the old patcher (with teemo and such).

It just stares at me with that .06

Saunt

04-26-2011

Im also having this issue, this new fold AirRuntime, could it have somthing to do with 64bit or something? I open the folder use try the exe there (AdobeAIRinstaller), and it tells me that this version of the file is not compatible with the version of Windows Im running which is Windows 7 64bit

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Since it is still stuck, the new patcher probably won't be able to install. You should reinstall following this guide http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends