How much farm is enough?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AhrimanHJ

04-26-2011

I like to think about optimizing builds a lot, and I was just wondering, what are the farms levels one typically expects for various roles like carry, mage, tank, etc? I have a rough estimate that carries can plan builds that need more farm, mages and soft carries can kinda sorta build expensively, and tank-support needs to budget very carefully. Does anyone have any ball park mid-late game estimates?

Like this is how I build Kass
Prices are estimates
Boots about 1200
Catalyst 1350
Deathcap 3800
Haunting Guise: 1500
Total 7850.

this is how I build Xin
Boots 1200
Ghostblade 2700
Sword of the Divine 2000
Last Whisper or Banshees Veil estimate 2500

kwjnfkjsdg

04-26-2011

farming priority goes: AD ranged carry>melee dps carry>mages>tanks>support.

farm is VERY important. each creep is about 20g average, meaning that by successfully last hitting a whole creep wave you just earned a champion kill's worth of gold.

for kassadin, u farm champions, not creeps. he scales late game much better than most casters but he is not a late game champ. let your carry get all the creeps, and focus on ganking. like most casters he is weak in team fights, so take advantage of your early-mid game dominance.

as xin u should basically be farming constantly. a farmed up xin zhao is crazy. and with the recent buff he scales even better into late game now, emphasizing the importance of farming.

for a better idea, my average cs for kass in ranked is like 110, while for xin it's 180. and for tristana it's like 250 lol.

Tader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Most of my games net me around 10k gold

Short games 6-8k, Long games up to 14k

DA

04-26-2011

Find someone who is good.

Look at their match history and CS scores in different roles.

iRJerry

04-26-2011

What now? Kassadin early game dominance? Kassadin is terrible early game isnt he? I have a hard time farming with Kass early few lvls D=

Nornamor

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA Monkey View Post
Find someone who is good.

Look at their match history and CS scores in different roles.
This