Wanting to host local tournament, sent e-mail to Riot but no reply.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warathon

04-26-2011

I work at an entertainment facility that mostly does laser tag as its primary venue, however our owners have allowed for us to open the doors to other opportunities in order to diversify our business to more of our local community.

All of us that work at my job play League of Legends (literally all of us), and we talked it over and decided to try and host a League of Legends tournament. We have everything set in place; the interest generated just from the concept being tossed around is huge; and we're able to host a relatively large tournament. However, we're unable to support the amount of bandwidth required on our current internet connection.. because, honestly, it sucks.

I sent an e-mail to Riot in hopes that you guys could hook us up with a client server or something to run it, or any form of assistance. We're looking to make this a monthly ordeal and would like to get the League of Legends game out to more people who may not have heard of it before or are interested in seeing it first-hand.

Hopefully I get a red post. <3

OskieBoy

04-26-2011

Short answer for you.

No.

Warathon

04-26-2011

Bump.