What is ryze's full build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qbr12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

A tear (to upgraded only when theres NOTHING else to buy), a frozen heart (starting with a glacial shroud, upgrading at the end), a B-Veil (starting with the catalyst, getting the upgrade later)

After getting the tear, veil, FH, and boots. I have 2 spaces left with no idea what to put in them. I usually dont have games lasting this long but the last time they did I just bought another FH and another Veil. Is this right? should I have gotten something else?

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

ROA, definitely, to fill out at least one of the slots. Don't stack banshee's, if anything grab 2 ROA's.

Serendípity

04-26-2011

get a rod of ages and a void staff or you could just get 2 rod of ages.

bARRtender

04-26-2011

RoA is a great item to put in there.

After that if you're still hanging around I'd say get some mPen, because that late everyone probably has huge resistances and it'll help more than some mana. Void staff, most likely.

AwayAway

04-26-2011

It depends entirely on the game. If you're playing well, the enemy team is stacking MR so the Void Staff is going to add a lot more to your damage than an RoA. If they're focusing you, you could also stack more MR or Armor for your last slot.

eebro

04-26-2011

you dont need anymore items, you will deal 2x dmg of other casters and you're 2x more tougher

buy wards.

Hefty Sak

04-26-2011

abyssal sceptre will help you and your team do better.
will of the ancients will help you and your team do better.

lots of AP, spellvamp, and MR + auras.

AA staff isn't always the best item for tear. sometimes manamune is great. you'll have over 200 AD with manamune on ryze. since ryze doesn't stack AP like other champs, manamune is the best way for him to dmg turrets.

swampfox357

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefty Sak View Post
abyssal sceptre will help you and your team do better.
will of the ancients will help you and your team do better.

lots of AP, spellvamp, and MR + auras.

AA staff isn't always the best item for tear. sometimes manamune is great. you'll have over 200 AD with manamune on ryze. since ryze doesn't stack AP like other champs, manamune is the best way for him to dmg turrets.
I've had success with a Gunblade before. My main threat was a veigar, so I didn't want to stack too much AP. I think my final build was Core + AA + Gunblade + Abysmal. The Gunblade was kind of a waste, but I was swimming in cash and with my team lacking an AD carry had to do some pushing.

Seelyon

04-26-2011

Check out this Ryze Guide

I Ult You Die

04-26-2011

I do the same build as you OP. Next item is a RoA. Last item is either another RoA (if you just need dmg), Void Staff (if they are stacking MR), Abyssal Scepter (if you need MR), or Zhonya's Hourglass (if you need armor/are getting focused a lot).