Sexual dimorphism

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drggg

Senior Member

03-03-2010

she should cut one off like the amazons or whoever it was.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeemoIsHeart

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
Jeeze chill man.
You are saying there isn't female eye candy. There is.

You are saying it's sexism. There isn't, there's female eye candy.

You are downrating posts after posting misinformation.

You are an idiot, you are a feminist, next to feminism in the dictionary there should be a picture of you with the following definition: "Feminists love to spread misinformation to gain support for their cause, when faced with logic feminists merely call the opposition sexists (Or downrate posts filled with logic) while disregarding all fact therein.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tegan

Senior Member

03-03-2010

I said nothing about sexism. You're the one pulling feminism out of the air and deciding that it's wrong because you've got some grudge against the topic. You don't have to attack people who are saying nothing and doing nothing to harm you. So yeah, just chill please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It Was Friday

Senior Member

03-03-2010

i thought this was going to be some sort of sexual fetish thread about shemales or somethin

you've let me down


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orpheo

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeemoIsHeart View Post
NO BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON. I just gave you a list and you downrated me because my list is incorrect, right? No, you downrated me because you are an idiotic feminist who can't see past there double chin.

Ryze is a mage with a six pack, makes sense right?

Tryndamere definitely doesn't exist, right?

Once again; Idiot.
Whoa sir... Yeah, not everyone wants Spartans and barbarians. That's not the epitomy of attractive. Funny aside - a lot of guys thought women would love 300 for the sexy mens. Not the case, although some liked seing Gerard Butler (with or without loincloth).

Also, Ryze? The guy sounds like a weasel and is bald. Attractive? not exactly.

I'm a guy, but I know enough about design to know that yes, the game is more heavily inclined toward male audiences.

PS Feminism doesn't mean **** hater It means they appreciate a world in which guys don't tell them what they want (kinda like how you're telling Tegan which champions to find attractive)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
Personally I would love to see female champs in large armor as well.
Kayle sorta has large armor
As far as female Ogres... well who would you rather stare at?
Big fat Ogre or Nidalee :P
It's sexist and shovenist but 90% of the community would agree with me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeemoIsHeart

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
I said nothing about sexism. You're the one pulling feminism out of the air and deciding that it's wrong because you've got some grudge against the topic. You don't have to attack people who are saying nothing and doing nothing to harm you. So yeah, just chill please.
I seem to remember something akin to;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
If I'm "forced" to look at characters on the screen while I play, I would like some equality. It would be nice to have some hot guys in the game, not just ones wearing crazy masks, mutants, creatures, and the like. If this is your argument, where is the eye candy for women?
You don't need to say something to imply it, you are implying there is inequality at work here. Thus you are implying there is sexism. You vehemently defending this stance in the face of logic..

Tryndamere, Ryze (Mage, six pack, make sense), Panethon, Taric (If you like fem type dudes, granted has lots of clothing) Teemo if you are furry, Mundo maybe for some chicks, who knows.

If you want to say Ryze is unattractive due to his color, same thing could apply to Eve. Morgana and Soraka. Ashes portrait in the loading screen kills any attractiveness she may have for me. That leaves a few more, Katarina, Sivir, Nidalee and Janna yeah, they are ok.

I'm glad YOU decided I like buff men with no shirts though. EL OH FKING EL.

OMG THE NUMBERS ARE SO SKEWED. Not really. Whatever you can have your feminist topic back, I knew I was wasting my time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karma Police

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
I said nothing about sexism. You're the one pulling feminism out of the air and deciding that it's wrong because you've got some grudge against the topic. You don't have to attack people who are saying nothing and doing nothing to harm you. So yeah, just chill please.
TeemoisHeart is just a crazy forum rager.
I haven't seen a polite or decent post ever come from him.

I agree that there is something to look at for males and females, but I don't go calling people idiots who disagree with me. That's what 12 year olds do. That said, if you don't find characters Tryndamere or Pantheon hot and you don't find furries like Teemo or Amumu cute, then there's always the new steampunk kid coming out called Ezreal

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=68907


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeemoIsHeart

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheo View Post
Whoa sir... Yeah, not everyone wants Spartans and barbarians. That's not the epitomy of attractive. Funny aside - a lot of guys thought women would love 300 for the sexy mens. Not the case, although some liked seing Gerard Butler (with or without loincloth).

Also, Ryze? The guy sounds like a weasel and is bald. Attractive? not exactly.

I'm a guy, but I know enough about design to know that yes, the game is more heavily inclined toward male audiences.

PS Feminism doesn't mean **** hater It means they appreciate a world in which guys don't tell them what they want (kinda like how you're telling Tegan which champions to find attractive)

Oh wow, and I'm supposed to find Evelyn, Soraka and Morgana attractive, weird fking skin color, an-al beads for hair and the like, or some super old chick that morphs into a cougar, some chick with melons the size of her head that's loading screen gives me headaches (Ashe). Gtfo hypocrite.

Anyway, this is my last post defending myself. Anyone who thinks feminism is reasonable is a moron. Have fun patting eachother on the back or tickling eachothers cl|ts or whatever the hell else you guys enjoy doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police View Post
TeemoisHeart is just a crazy forum rager.
I haven't seen a polite or decent post ever come from him.

I agree that there is something to look at for males and females, but I don't go calling people idiots who disagree with me. That's what 12 year olds do. That said, if you don't find characters Tryndamere or Pantheon hot and you don't find furries like Teemo or Amumu cute, then there's always the new steampunk kid coming out called Ezreal

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=68907
https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=68990

That's one of many toolbag.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
Why is feminism idiotic? Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make everyone who agrees with it stupid.

The appeal in the character designs is geared more towards men and not towards women. These are ideals of men for men. The idea that muscles are all that matters is a male idea of attractiveness. That's all I'm saying. You don't have to get all up in arms and call me "stupid feminist" and all that ****.
I think, overall, the portion of "good-looking" to "ugly" is greater for the guys in the game. Pretty much all the guys, not including creatures/mystical beings, are super ripped, and what more could u want from a video game character with these graphics? For the ladies, Poppy, Tristana, Soraks(?), and Annie(...) who dont fit the "attractive" bill.


1234567 ... 10