Sexual dimorphism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiku

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blugyblug View Post
Chogath is a woman.
cho'gath, sadly, is male.

Blugyblug

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
What about Anivia?
Anivia is a naked female champ. Sexism.

EDIT: Nice necro...I remember seeing the the previous post and thinking "That looks familiar" then it had my name on it. =.=

Kiddalee

07-31-2010

To be honest, I'm not even sure of most of Riot's designers even know how to draw. Katarina's body is so long, she looks horrible. Do you really think that skinny and undressed equals sexy? No, she's just an ugly **** who gets attention by showing off her saggy breasts; just like most Maxim models. Her redesign for season one is more realistic and prettier.

I don't have a problem with Kayle having a pretty face. Well, I guess it's -really- white, but you have to let Riot have -some- fanservice. At least Kayle isn't a ****. And now she is no longer a nun. I recently made a thread talking about how the women on LoL are either *****s or nuns, and how Kayle is no longer a nun because her helmet is removed, but... searching has been disabled.

And no, you don't have to make ugly, boring women to have capable women who are not ****s or nuns. Unless you are twelve years old. So shut up.