Sexual dimorphism

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiku

03-03-2010

(please do read the two posts linked for further explanation)

So more power to riot for having a female character who actually wears decent armour and a lot of people seem to think is a guy, but why are all the girls so lithe and slender, that aren't midgets?

Where is the Mundo proportion Bertha? Or Gragas build Ogress?

edit: Page 6 and Page 7 contain responses which further explain what I mean

edit:Clarifying first post for the sake of responses like these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
Video game vixens are not for child bearing. They are for looking at. This is why they are not fugly.
This is a common style of response in this thread now, along with "what we like to look at", and whilst not so clear in the body of this first post, Sexual dimophism refers to the differences in gender amongst the same species.

I didn't help myself with the first post, but this wasn't meant to be about what is or isn't attractive, nor whether this is "right" The point was as follows:

All the females have a similar build amongst the two height choices, whereas the males have varied designs.

You can provide a more stark variety without having to be fugly, despite my two chosen suggestions above which many would not want to see (judging from posts within this topic, 7 pages currently), I would point out that you could have an amazonian proportion female that would still bare sembelence to your want for attractiveness. Moreover, the single style of build for the females is not the single and only design for attractive form.

edit:
It has been several months since this was originally posted, and I note now that RIOT has chosen to remove Kayles helmet, revealing her to be yet another similarly built female, of the same style of attractiveness. I feel this has undermined that enchanting part of her character, which is somewhat a shame.

Meta

03-03-2010

They're not as fun to look at.

Spiku

03-03-2010

To quote a great man:
Fat chicks need love too

Osmodius

03-03-2010

Well, I always thought MUndo was a chick.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Poppy is sorta that.
Personally I would love to see female champs in large armor as well.
I don't think any of them are "slender" though. An actual, healthy female are all pretty "slender", with some muscle tone. Females don't get buffed like crazy when they work out, and neither do men who don't pump steroids and proteins like mad. (Sadly, neither do most Asians, even if we pump ourselves full of proteins) But how someone so well-endowed as Ashe or Sivir could run so fast is still beyond me.

ps. There's always Taric.

Osmodius

03-03-2010

Also, Morderkaiser is really a chick.

GeneralDissent

03-03-2010

I'd like to see the next female champion in the kitchen. I think the next female champion should run around with a giant skillet wacking people. Or a vacuum cleaner. Just a thought.

Solr1s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

ifap2eve

StretchyStretch

03-03-2010

It would be funny if they made one large lady champion, kind of a Gragas counterpart, but they already have Gragas, so they dont want to repeat themselves. Most chicks who fight in arenas all the time should be in shape.

StretchyStretch

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solr1s View Post
ifap2eve
hahahaha, i loled.

12345 ... 10