Sunfirecapes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMTOWN

03-03-2010

I was wondering if Sunfire capes stack.

Ráisa

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMTOWN View Post
they do stack, but its pretty hard to get more than 2 in an average game

Fbsunny

03-03-2010

Yes they do stack, but you actually do more damage if after you get your second cape you get an abyssal scepter. This also helps your team out and makes you a more well rounded tank.

Lysergsaure

03-03-2010

Stacking Sunfire Capes is something of a running joke.

kitfox

03-03-2010

dont laugh but when i first started i think i was lvl 2 or 3. we overfed mundo once he had 3 on and soloed the whole team by level 13

Kesshisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMTOWN View Post
Just some friendly advice on the wording of LoL:

Sunfire Cape +450 Health +45 Armor Passive: Deals 40 Magic Damage a second to nearby enemies.

Thornmail +100 Armor UNIQUE Passive: On being hit by standard attacks, returns 25% of damage taken as magic damage.

Note that Thornmail has the word "UNIQUE" in it's description, while the Sunfire Cape does not have the word "UNIQUE" in it's description. Everything after the word "UNIQUE" will not stack. This means that everything on the Sunfire Cape will stack.

However, I'm still not sure about the following situation:

Soul Shroud +520 Health UNIQUE Aura: Gives nearby Champions 12 Mana per 5 and 15% reduced Cooldowns.

Spirit Visage +33 Magic Resistance +25 Health Regen per 5 sec UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 12%.

These are different Unique effects, however they both affect the same stat (cooldown reduction.) Does the 15% take over the 12%? Are they cumulative? I'm still not sure.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

They do not override each other. Soul Shroud aura is unique, meaning only 1 stack can be on your friends (if 2 ppl on your team has the item, only 1 will affect them).
If you have both items, you should have 27% CD reduction, and nearby teammates have 15% reduction.

I'm not sure how 2 soul shroud affect each other if you and your friend each has 1. I know that you can be affected by Mana Manip twice (one by yourself, one from your friend).

The Promise

03-03-2010

1. Pick Alistar
2. Get a Zilean and a Kayle
3. Get a Guardian Angel and 5 Sunfires
4. ???
5. Profit

Zoro The Otter

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promise View Post
1. Pick Alistar
2. Get a Zilean and a Kayle
3. Get a Guardian Angel and 5 Sunfires
4. ???
5. Profit
Rammus.

I x y

03-04-2010

Alistar > Rammus