Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 15)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leosoul

03-03-2010

Quote:
Dkin:
This is re-tar-dead.... You put the new hero in the FREE rotation ... please tell me why I spent the $$$$$ to buy riot points to get a glimpse at the new hero if you guys were just going to gay it up and make him free in 1 week after release ... I WILL NEVER BUY POINTS AGAIN .. thank you for making it clear to me that the $60.00 I have invested into your company was for NOTHING.

This is almost ******ed enough to make me go back to my 4.0 KDR 2150 PSR in Hero's of Newerth .. maybe now they have some good players and it wont be so easy to win.

Seriously! How dare Riot do the same thing they did with Pantheon, Gragas, and pretty much every other hero that's been released since I started playing! What *******s they are, for doing the same thing as they have been, and not doing something entirely different for no apparent reason! [/endblatantattackoncrybaby]

Also, I'm sad that Trist is free. Not that I've played her much since I bought Nidalee, but I still like having my Trist there for when I wanna shoot something~ Which is often enough.

ZiggyZ

03-03-2010

Ugh soo many heroes i dont want to deal with, well thank god for week 16 i wont have to say ANY OF THEM FREE HAHAH.

Good work riot, ezreal is going to be a beeeeeast

Khuma

03-03-2010

So facking great..........

I just bought mordekaiser and twisted fate yesterday

ayanaftw

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Aurinax:
You're massively bad.

Buy some champions, baddie.

Cheapskate.

lol says the lvl 14 w/ 26 wins

RealizeS

03-03-2010

Been waiting to try the wolf,
However, I own most of these ones :]
My problem is.. well...

You know how people complain about mordekaiser being underpowered..
Quite the contrary.
People just don't know what to buy, or how to play him because he's new...
I literally solo'd the entire other team late game at once.
:]
and I was specced tank not damage.

Hehehe...

Oh, and as for twisted fate...
You should remove the nerf you put on him, in all honesty, I mean, he's cool and all,
and a wonderful concept, but now he lacks power in late game.
He's still very fun to play, but lacking. :]
Consider it, not asking for you to care.

Bolshoi

03-03-2010

Quote:
Dkin:
This is re-tar-dead.... You put the new hero in the FREE rotation ... please tell me why I spent the $$$$$ to buy riot points to get a glimpse at the new hero if you guys were just going to gay it up and make him free in 1 week after release ... I WILL NEVER BUY POINTS AGAIN .. thank you for making it clear to me that the $60.00 I have invested into your company was for NOTHING.

This is almost ******ed enough to make me go back to my 4.0 KDR 2150 PSR in Hero's of Newerth .. maybe now they have some good players and it wont be so easy to win.

Ya know....they usually post what the next week's free champs are....so your fault for not staying informed.

M4357R0

03-03-2010

This week mehh not so bad, but anyone else noticed how many heroes have only 2 times free D:

VileBlade

03-03-2010

Oh lord. I can already see how hard it's gonna be to get pick Mord. Bought him the other week, love him to death. It's gonna be fun dealing with people ninjaing him and then bring a ****** about it.

Benign Sentinel

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Dkin:

Rofl, except for the fact that only 8 players have above a 1999 psr in heroes of newerth, and the max so far is 2100, and his k/d is 2.7/1, I wouldn't say your totally full of sh**. Except for the fact that you qq about free champions that are only free for a week that I believe you truly are.

Glink

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Dkin:

Your a moron to begin with if you honestly spend money on a champion which can be unlocked for free, and you are even dumber for not knowing that he would be free this week LIKE HOW EVERY OTHER FREE CHAMPION WORKS.

QQ moar.