New Free Champions (Week 15)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4de View Post
Yay.. amumu is basically useless..
heimer is useless late game
fiddle's ult is crazay
kat is nerfed beyond belief
sion... bleh
soraka all shes good for is healing
tristana nothing special
twisted fate nerfeddddd
warwick well i like him..
mordekaiser extremely underpowered

/end nerd rant.
er... wut?
ok:
heimer: yes he's useless late game
Fiddle: his ult's not all that's crazy JK his silence kills in team fights
Kat: yeah
Sion: meh
Soraka: sure
TF: apparently they have a remake on the test realms :|
warwick: LOL warwick >_>
mordekaiser: i dunno, if played right he's pretty decent

BUT
TRIST: "NOTHING SPECIAL?" D:< are you kidding? greatest autoattack range ever+buster shot?! TRIST IS AMAZING! NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! F*CK YOU IM A DRAGON!!!!11!!one!!1

Aurinax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayanaftw View Post
yea more than half the line up is subpar

guess i wont q for a few days
You're massively bad.

Buy some champions, baddie.

Cheapskate.

Covahhdale

03-03-2010

Lovin' amumu warwick and tristina

Fatty

03-03-2010

Hurray mordekaiser been wanting to try him out. didnt have enough ip to get him.

Snazzy Pants

03-03-2010

Mordekaiser is underpowered? Really now?

Huh...

That's what the opponents said before I went 17/3 and won in my last game. What a coincidence!

CORNPOWER66

03-03-2010

OMG i JUST bought him and now everyone is gonna be playing him...

Lunalretlc

03-03-2010

I sense some Warwick and Twisted Fate fails from the p00r IP n00bs.

Dkin

03-03-2010

This is re-tar-dead.... You put the new hero in the FREE rotation ... please tell me why I spent the $$$$$ to buy riot points to get a glimpse at the new hero if you guys were just going to gay it up and make him free in 1 week after release ... I WILL NEVER BUY POINTS AGAIN .. thank you for making it clear to me that the $60.00 I have invested into your company was for NOTHING.

This is almost ******ed enough to make me go back to my 4.0 KDR 2150 PSR in Hero's of Newerth .. maybe now they have some good players and it wont be so easy to win.

Zeba

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkin View Post
This is re-tar-dead.... You put the new hero in the FREE rotation ... please tell me why I spent the $$$$$ to buy riot points to get a glimpse at the new hero if you guys were just going to gay it up and make him free in 1 week after release ... I WILL NEVER BUY POINTS AGAIN .. thank you for making it clear to me that the $60.00 I have invested into your company was for NOTHING.

This is almost ******ed enough to make me go back to my 4.0 KDR 2150 PSR in Hero's of Newerth .. maybe now they have some good players and it wont be so easy to win.
...I can't tell if you're actually being serious here...

1) Nobody is forcing you to spend your money on riot points
and
2) If you have happened to pay attention for the last 5 new heroes they released the new champion is always free a week after it comes out...
3)If you consider buying a hero a waste of money then just buy it with IP bud

Oh, and one more thing, go post your Heroes of Newerth stats on a forum where somebody actually cares, because we don't!

Zoro The Otter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkin View Post

Or you could not be ******ed and check the rotations each week before buying.

12345612 ... 13