Says Unavailable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Nay

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesima View Post
lol just because i say the ugly truth to you dosent make me a troll, im not a 4chan *** like the majority of people on the web going around trolling little kids.
so i cant fail at trolling if i never tried to troll, sorry kid. your taking things to personal here
lmao you no a lot about it since your bringing up the matter ? and dude you are trolling kids look all the way threw this thread you and snarly comments shut up and go to another thread instead of chat complete and utter ****.

Dr Nay

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesima View Post
lol just because i say the ugly truth to you dosent make me a troll, im not a 4chan *** like the majority of people on the web going around trolling little kids.
so i cant fail at trolling if i never tried to troll, sorry kid. your taking things to personal here
and dont reply back you complete idiot im going to play

XI Nikorasu

04-26-2011

server is online.

Valesima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by naywils View Post
lmao you no a lot about it since your bringing up the matter ? and dude you are trolling kids look all the way threw this thread you and snarly comments shut up and go to another thread instead of chat complete and utter ****.
Judgmental and ignorant, what a combo. Growing up and moving on in life is important, just drop your nonsense you have no clue what your talking about. I don't need your opinion of what you think i am, because i know i'm not trolling. I will even make the first step and stop replying, so just get over it kiddo

Valesima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCherryaid View Post
You obviously have no idea what you have to do to update server files.... Especially for a game like this. One muck up and the whole game can go to hell and trust me, you won't just be looking at a couple more hours.

Also, have you thought maybe they have to work out how much longer it takes first? And maybe they'd rather try and solve any problems they have rather than waste time informing us. Yes it would be nice to know, but i'd rather they spent the time getting the servers up quicker.

Edit: Also, you're not telling the trusth, your telling your twisted opinion and trying to force it as fact. Therefore you are trolling. Please stop this as it destroys the already damaged LoL community even more.
It's ok to let your feelings out, you don't need to make lies about other people and try to put down other. Grow up or suicide. Till death do us part.

Friendswillbow

04-26-2011

lol @ nerds

Zenixx

04-26-2011

valesima is one funny individual

borntawin

04-26-2011

im still getting unavailable as well still