Lifesteal tanking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aRchiBole

04-26-2011

On bursty physical champeons it is nice but on consistant dmg auto attackers actuall defensive items gets you farther in my experience. If you can do alot of instant dmg in that perfect moment when that ashe just gets a little to far out for a volley it is worth while, but on heros you need to be jumping into the thick of a battle with you need a banshies and more resistanses/hp to survive aoe and sutch. I really like lifesteal lee sin because he has really good burst and your just sort of sitting around waiting to pick someone off not really jumping rightinto team fights with him for the most part, though more often than not i equipt him with a banshies as well, its a plus on the side not a core build stress.\, that should be the outlook on it.

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Lifesteal is amazing. However, CC is more amazing. If you find yourself 1v1ing a champ with no CC, you're guaranteed a win. If you are in a teamfight with a non-******ed team, you'll drop as soon as you're stunned. Look for survivability in other ways. Still, one lifesteal item can be useful for topping off between skirmishes.

Aetherss

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Well based on the number differing with each player, i would assume he is building a few defensive items with those items. Could be fun to play around with it though

Diethro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Since I have not seen it pointed out, I would like to state that fact that stacking something like 5 Bloodthirsters is going to take you some time. 3k each, thats 15k, good luck getting that without being the most overfed ****** in the League. And if you are getting that much money by being that fed you should be able to end the game without 5 of them anyways.